Chargers Get Makeup From Karma, Edge the Colts in OT

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2009 11:06 pm
Ed Hochuli may have done us a favor after all. While I thought he was the biggest goat (make that demon-Satan-cannibal-Devil-Goat) when he intercoursed that fumble play in the Denver game, he may have indebted God, the gods, the Fates, the football GODS, the Gremlins, Thor, Krishna, and/or Macumba to San Diego as karmic luck has began flowing like never before. It was a great game where amazingly both teams played very well and the Chargers just played a knife edge better and got the luck (of one, a mix, or all of the above mentioned football afficionados), to fall for them.

Maybe this is the destined impetus that will propell my beloved Chargers to their first, (their other first was thwarted by a couple of horned ghouls from the bowels of hell - Steve Young, Jerry Rice), Super Bowl win. Go Bolts.

San Diego 23 - Indianapolis 17
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,955 • Replies: 1
No top replies

realjohnboy

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 06:08 pm
@Parker Cross,
Hi, Parker Cross. I am RealJohnBoy and I am hosting the Superbowl pick-um thread on A2K. Please join us there to make your picks, all in one brief sitting, through to the end. 5 minutes effort. One other player so far has picked SD. But she's a girl.
The thread is Superbowl XLIII, The Idiot's Guide To...
We hope to see you!
0 Replies