The Real UFO's

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 09:26 pm
fluid,

I did not bring up the CIA allegation. that was wolf's doing. I am perfectly willing to discuss this but do not appreciate the invective. I hope the next person in your audience is more tolerant than I.

Regards
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:22 pm
.....................................uh, oh.

oops, sorry, my mistake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shocked
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2003 02:20 am
fluid1959 wrote:
Im not trying to sell anything. I really dont care how you feel about my comments towards people that have nothing to offer but stupidity!

Then stop being stupid. The fact is, there has been no objective evidence presented, just a lot of claims and insults. When, and only when someone comes up with empirical, objective evidence for the existence of alien craft, will it be taken seriously. Anyone claiming aliens are whizzing around the skies without said evidence is simply wasting their own time and ours.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2003 10:08 am
There is one piece of objective evidence in this report. There was an object with a radar signature of a C135, The is one piece of fairly solid evidence, a lot of people say they saw a light in the sky. There is one piece of patent nonsense, the jet's electrical system failed and the pilot had to break off. If the electrical system on those jets fail, they crash.
I have a relative who works for the NSA. The NSA collects an immense amount of data, much of which they review and then file. Simple because it was in the NSA's files does not give the event instant credibility. The fact that it is an unclassified report suggests they did not think much of it.
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2003 02:22 pm
Acquiunk wrote:
There is one piece of objective evidence in this report. There was an object with a radar signature of a C135, The is one piece of fairly solid evidence, a lot of people say they saw a light in the sky. There is one piece of patent nonsense, the jet's electrical system failed and the pilot had to break off. If the electrical system on those jets fail, they crash.

What exactly is it solid evidence of? As someone said before, if it had the radar signature of a C135, why not assume it was a C135? Why invent 'alien spaceship' explanations when they aren't necessary?

Remember, these are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS! Stop pretending you've identified them, people.

Quote:
I have a relative who works for the NSA. The NSA collects an immense amount of data, much of which they review and then file. Simple because it was in the NSA's files does not give the event instant credibility. The fact that it is an unclassified report suggests they did not think much of it.

Oh, I'm sure the conspiracy nuts will have a field day with it anyhow. It's all meant to lead us off-track, right? The government is really controlled by E.T. and all that...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2003 02:43 pm
Cephus, you misread Acquiunk.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2003 03:56 pm
Well GOSH DARN IT!

Last night, I'm sitting on my porch slurping a slurpee and chomping on some pork rinds, and I turn to look in my yard, and guess what's standing there? A real life alien! Thank heavens I had me camera!

http://www.xtec.es/~xripoll/et.gif
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2003 04:04 pm
Slappy, phone home.
0 Replies

fluid1959

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2003 11:13 pm
I wonder with all this writing, why so little reading is done!

Ignorance is bliss but Reading is fundamental
0 Replies