and love to Andy.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 04:57 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
However: what did YOU write?
Quote:
Tufts Medical Center may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review emails received through the Email a Patient service and retains the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to deliver to the intended recipient any email that includes any material deemed abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate.

Wink
oops -- shoulda read the fine print first... Mr. Green
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 04:57 pm
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

Well Merry Andrew has had several plugs removed, top and bottom and you were right Butterflynet one must be on their toes for nature's forces.

He shits therefore he is.

Praised be the merde!

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 07:14 pm
@dlowan,
Oh, dear, he was plugged? I hope someone called the police.
bathsheba

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 09:47 pm
@Lightwizard,
I hate hospitals and hope Merry is out by now and doing fine. If the food starts tasting good, it's time to go home.

Bathy
Izzie

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 01:41 pm
@bathsheba,
Heal Merry.... and get yerself home fella. Thinking of you and sending heapsa posivibes your way. Sglass - hoping all is k with you in HI xx
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 01:52 pm
@bathsheba,
Hospital food has been frozen food for so long (well, except for the Jello). In fact, a store bought TV dinner is better than the dismal commercial equivalent, or even airliner food, which is also frozen. I think they do it on purpose to turn over more beds.
Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 02:24 pm
@Lightwizard,
I was once in the hospital where I had to eat sterile food. Now, you haven't LIVED until you have eaten sterile hospital food.

Then someone clued me in to order kosher meals which are sterile because they are frozen. The hospital gave me the stuff that they used on planes. They weren't bad at all, but I did get sick of roast chicken. Sad
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 02:25 pm
Seaglass, how is Andrew doing today? I wish I'd be close by, I visit him in
the hospital and bring lots of goodies and Schnaps with me Very Happy
Andy hang in there, soon you're out and off to Hawaii where you can sip a
few Mai Tai to recuperate.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 04:28 pm
Talked to A today and it's not one of his better days.

BUT finally the nurses brought him his snail mail and emails and he was so grateful.

I haven't taked to his doctor for several days, so I am going to put a call in and see what is really going on. He is still on heavy sedation and not exactly sure of what is going on.

He has had company and a friend brought him a radio to listen to NPR.

Oh and his birthday is December 26.

Send him lots of ommmmmmmgs.

Seaglass
Izzie

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 04:32 pm
@Sglass,
BIG OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM from across the pond. Well well well Merry Andrew...... x
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 09:41 am
Chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo for Merry!
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 11:10 am
@NickFun,
NickFun wrote:

Chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo for Merry!

This and O-o-o-o-oms and everything else, including my sink. I had no idea his condition was this serious. Come on, MA, get well.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 11:17 am
oh watta goo sigh am, oh watta goo sigh am,.... Confused

that can't be right, hope your feeling better soon
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 12:46 pm
@Sglass,
oy! holidays in the hospital - not the best plan to have made <scowl>

Monsieur Andre, please feel better soon.
Lightwizard

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 12:55 pm
@ehBeth,
I only had one Christmas that was a bit unique -- the contractor was over ninety-days late building my home in Laguna Beach so we all spent the Holidays in a motel. Naturally, he wouldn't pay for a very expensive hotel so we brought machine guns for the cockroaches.

D0 you suppose Christmas dinner will be like home cooked? I was never in a hospital at Christmas but nearly made Thanksgiving.

Anyway, home Andrew is getting better with each day. My mouth is watering remembering the sunset dinner in Seal Beach before they headed off to Hawaii. I had one to many martinis 'cause they got lost coming down from LA.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 01:40 pm
Just talked with Andy and he is having a good day. Feeling much better, talking better with the tube out of his throat and he was enjoying his ice cream.

Family friends will be visiting him this afternoon and that will be an up for him. It's really frustrating for me not being able to be there. But that is just the way it is sometime. Best to use the money to get him over here, not me over there.

Andy said to tell everyone he loves you for your kind thoughts and well wishes.

msolga

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 03:05 pm
@Sglass,
Quote:
Just talked with Andy and he is having a good day. Feeling much better, talking better with the tube out of his throat and he was enjoying his ice cream.

That is very good news to hear on Christmas morning (well, it is here, anyway) Seaglass! Very Happy

Thanks for letting us know. Have a good Christmas

Waving to Andrew in his hospital bed.

Have a good one, Andrew. And I hope you're well enough to head off to that holiday destination soon.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 03:11 pm
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

Just talked with Andy and he is having a good day.

Good news ! Merry Christmas a good holiday ahead for you and Andy, Sglass.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 03:16 pm
@Sglass,
Best wishes and a Merry Christmas!
0 Replies