PARENTS NAME KID "ADOLF HITLER CAMPBELL"

Setanta

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 04:50 pm
It is interesting, Miss Wabbit. There was another case recently of a "First Nations" child (those whom we used to refer to as Indians) who had his hair cut off, against his will, by a teacher's aide. He was growing it long so that he could participate in a traditional tribal dance. His mother complained, and the school board and the provincial police claimed to have investigated the incident, but nothing further happened. After CBC began to report the story, things picked up, and earlier today, i heard that the teacher's aide had be reprimanded.

This woman sounds pretty damned stupid to me, but the teacher has no business taking such an action, and i think CFS has no justification for taking her children away from her.

And yes, i agree, there is probably more going on than we know of.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 05:04 pm
But the basic left wing agenda is to remove all kids from parental influence.

There are two sides to the argument. All these stories about what "some" parents do, and we have here a big story about that this very day, the 2 year old was beaten to death, are a push towards that agenda.

All of us who had good parents are being faced with the price some kids have to pay to continue with the present arrangements.

It is a very difficult conundrum.

LostBlackBook

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 08:09 am
Who the hell puts their child's full name on a birthday cake? The Campbells obviously like using their children's names to goad the community.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 08:12 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

But the basic left wing agenda is to remove all kids from parental influence.

There are two sides to the argument. All these stories about what "some" parents do, and we have here a big story about that this very day, the 2 year old was beaten to death, are a push towards that agenda.

All of us who had good parents are being faced with the price some kids have to pay to continue with the present arrangements.

It is a very difficult conundrum.

Got to find a medium between the left wing agenda and right wing torture methods. Mr. Green
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 10:38 am
I must confess I had a bout of the giggles when I thought about the famous (because, let's face it, haven't we all written one at least once in our lives?) 'What I want to be when I grow up' essay in grade school.
Signed by Adolf Hitler... Hmm...
Wonder what that would read.

Chances are good that this kid will grow up in a culture where nobody reacts strongly in a negative manner to the name though...
0 Replies

JustLeSha

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2009 01:20 pm
i have to say this much, im like just now a teenager, and i think thats still a bad name, still, you cant blame the kid, i say blame his parents, they shouldnt have named him that, and there is something wrong with saying black power, its just not right, like saying white power isnt. basically, i think people should stop saying both, and really, if parents stopped influencing their children so much, then there would be a lot less rascist people
this reminds me what my cousin told me of her friend:
my cousin has a white girl friend whom dates a black boy, and she really likes him, her parents dont mind, but her grandparents do, and she cant have him over when they visit, which is a lot
im kinda surprised about this, because where i live, EVERYONE is so friendly, but i know this occurs, ill just continue to try to make the world a better place, one slap at a time (violence isnt the answer, yet it gets people to shut up long enough to listen, hehe)
farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2009 01:24 pm
@JustLeSha,
you are wise for your years JLS. DOnt lose that outlook.
JustLeSha

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2009 01:29 pm
@farmerman,
hehe, thanks...i guess that happens when you get so close to your parents and just listen to them, and think over it...when you just eavesdrop, and tell it, its worse than wasting the knowledge, its giving it away so someone else can benefit from it whilst you dont, not saying that you shouldnt give away knowledge, im just saying you should absorb it
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 05:57 pm
I heard about this ages ago but forgot to post it to this thread:
[url]http://a.abcnews.com/m/screen?id=5439648&pid=null[/url] wrote:
"A family court judge in New Zealand has had enough with parents giving their children bizarre names here, and did something about it.

Just ask Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii. He had her renamed.

Judge Rob Murfitt made the 9-year-old girl a ward of the court so that her name could be changed, he said in a ruling made public Thursday. The girl was involved in a custody battle, he said.

The new name was not made public to protect the girl's privacy.

"The court is profoundly concerned about the very poor judgment which this child's parents have shown in choosing this name," he wrote. "It makes a fool of the child and sets her up with a social disability and handicap, unnecessarily."

The girl had been so embarrassed at the name that she had never told her closest friends what it was. She told people to call her "K" instead, the girl's lawyer, Colleen MacLeod, told the court.

In his ruling, Murfitt cited a list of the unfortunate names.

Registration officials blocked some names, including Fish and Chips, Yeah Detroit, Keenan Got Lucy and Sex Fruit, he said. But others were allowed, including Number 16 Bus Shelter "and tragically, Violence," he said.

New Zealand law does not allow names that would cause offense to a reasonable person, among other conditions, said Brian Clarke, the registrar general of Births, Deaths and Marriages.

Clarke said officials usually talked to parents who proposed unusual names to convince them about the potential for embarrassment."

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 08:53 pm
Quote:
If you still believe making bad choices suffices for terminating custody, think of the fate of poor Adolf Hitler Campbell, who at the age of 3 made national headlines last January when he and his sisters"JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell"were removed by the police from their New Jersey home shortly after a local bakery refused to frost young Adolf's name onto his birthday cake. The state claimed at the time that the children's names were not the cause of their removal, but nine months later the Campbell children are still not living with their parents. Because the records remain sealed, and the lawyers are under a gag order, we don't know quite why the Campbell children were removed from their home or when their parents will get them back. Calling your child Adolf Hitler is insane. But if it's also child abuse, let's hear it from a judge.

http://www.slate.com/id/2233315/

Exactly,,the legal process must be transparent, and the citizens have the right to take their knowledge of what the legal system is doing to individuals ans demand reform. We Americans tend to get all worked up when individuals abuse other individuals, but let the system abuse individuals and we all avert our eyes. Aren't we so civilized??!!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 09:33 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

... "Peeps"(an easter candy made of gelatinized sugar crap).

Quote:
"I am speaking to you from the Cabinet Room at 10, Downing Street. This morning the British Ambassador in Berlin handed the Farmerman a final note stating that unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that they were prepared at once to revoke his monstrous statement against such a delightfully delicious and peaceful candy as Peeps, a state of war would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Farmerman.
You can imagine what a bitter blow it is to me that all my long struggle to win peace has failed.
farmerman

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2009 03:31 am
@tsarstepan,
you trying to start an international incident over some shitty molded confection in the shape of a chicken pupa? Peeps can be mde in to a neat chicken bomb. You rub the peep with (BLANK)chlorate, then take a piece of steelwool and .... anything further and Im guilty of corrupting a minor.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2009 08:05 am
@hingehead,
Ya know...the registrar here DOES ban some names outright...we saw a list the other day.

Some that get through ought to be seen as grounds for immediate removal though.

I can't give examples because they are all too real, and I know them from work!
farmerman

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2009 09:22 am
@dlowan,
Some dog breed names oughta be banned. These conjoined breed names like "LAbradoodle" needas to be stopped. The other day I saw what I consider the ultimate disgrace to doggiedom

FOR SALE-SCHITZAPOO PUPPIES
NickFun

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2009 09:11 am
@farmerman,
When you cross a Bulldog with a Shitzu you get a Bullshit.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 10:10 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
"I think people need to take their heads out of the clouds theyve been in and start focusing on the future and not the past"

So, I imagine that theyve given serious consideration as to how, by naming their kid after some maniac of history, thye ensure that their child will have no self esteem problems as he grows up.
Though my life I'v seen too many without regards to reality, very poor preception of even the simplest of situations, people in general lack rationallity in differen aspects of life, so said, I do too.

I see many named Alexander, though Alexander the Great slaughterd many civilians of cities to make an example to other cities not to resist, in that most of us are selective about what we "choose to see", like if our best friend do wrong, we won't judge him as harsh as if someone we in the first place hate and abhore, then we would judge him harsher for the same wrong doing.

To play the devils advocate, I don't really see that Adlof Hitler was this great tryant and madman, as so many likes to belive he was. He waged war like any US president likes to wage war, even waging a more civil war, with less rape, plunter and murder, but where the greatest anger lies with Hitler, is the consentration camps, oh, those consentration camps which USA also had for the native americans? Sure Hitler killed more in a shorter time in consentration camps, but only because of advanced technology which others didn't have, and a greater area of inhabitants to deal with.

Hitler paved the way for many benficial things, like motor ways, rockets, jet power, cars for the lowest social groups ..etc.

------------

We as humans must not give in to blind hate, caused by stupid propaganda, we must we wise and think. Not react with emotion, but reason. We must let go of our grudge and hatred and fill us with constructive thinking.
hingehead

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 03:55 pm
Just read the chapter in Freakonomics about child naming and its affect on the child's life, particular LSES naming trends and the positive/negative impact of 'black culture' naming.

As a sideline he mentions the brothers named Winner and Loser (Loser became a police detective, Winner a recidivist criminal), and the young girl whose name is pronounced shuh-teed. It's spelt 'shithead'.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 02:26 am
@HexHammer,
Quote:
Hitler paved the way for many benficial things, like motor ways, rockets, jet power, cars for the lowest social groups ..etc
. Yeh, I agree. If it just wasnt for that lttle "genocide" thing, the purging of millions of members of his society, as well as introducing the world to the forward looking concept of "Strategic Bombing" on civilian populations, hItler would be celebrated as a great leader of the 20th century. Hed be right up there with STalin .
Thank you for reminding us that Hitler was really a great guy. AND, a painter? what a painter he was. He could paint a room in 3 hours. TWO COATS!.
Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 04:15 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
. . . what a painter he was. He could paint a room in 3 hours. TWO COATS!.

Now that one cracked me up.

Hex is a neo-Nazi and an anti-semite. There's more than enough evidence in several threads for this claim. I'm pretty sure he has me on ignore since he started a bullshit thread, and i called him on the bullshit. In another thread, he was peddling that horse poop about how wonderful the Nazis were for the world, and he broke it down into a list. I took the list apart item by item, but he never responded. That's not a problem for me, so long as anyone who reads such a thread sees that his bullshit doesn't go unchallenged.

Recently, a new member called McDougall (or something very like that) started a thread asking where was god during the holocaust. Hex came in and called him a whiny Jew, basically told him to get over it. This guy was incredulous, he asks ol' Hex does he really think someone with a name like McDougall is a Jew. Hex repeats his whiny Jew bullshit. To top that off, Hex's command of English would embarrass a third grade child. He's a piece of work, no doubt.
farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 07:18 am
@Setanta,
I now have to look for some of his writings. His support of Hitler as a misunderstood genius was one of the neatest pieces of revisionism Ive seen in a long time on A2K. Right up there with Hollis Ray, or gungasnork.

All the historical documentation to the contrary,the Hex is certainly entitled to his opinion. I just submit that he cannot, with his pov, expect anything from us, like say, oooohhhhh, credibility or respect for his "intellectual accomplishments"

He says hes just trying to be "devils advocate" yet, the real purpose of such a temporary office of the college of cardinals is to ultimately confer sainthood. So Im not certain that hes already past the initial ceremonies of canonization.

Doofae abound.
0 Replies