ARE CATHOLIC CHIRCH EVIL what do u think

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 08:33 pm
IN THE BIBLE IT SEAD DO NOT WORSHIP IMIGES OF GOD NOT TO WORSHIP STATUES OR IMIGES OF GODS OR HEVENLEY IMIGES>> BUT THAY HAVE PICTURES OF SAINTS GOD JESUS BASICLY THE BISHOP IS A JESUS LIKE PERSON OR SAINT I DONT THINK SO 1 THE CROSS HE HOLDS IS NOT STRAIGHT that is evil his HAT HAS A DRAGON
on IT evil SIX SIX SIX ON ROAB IS IT A TRICK TO FOOL THE PEOPLE TO DO THE WRONG THING TO GOD THE DEVIL DOES TRICK PEOPLE WHY NOT LIKE THIS ITS THE BEST WHAY TO DO IT FOOL THE ENEMY BEACUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY SATAN HATES GOD AND HATES THE CHRISTIAN PERSON SO WHY NOT TRICK THEM FOOL AS MENNY PEOPLE WELL CHRISTIANS AS POSSIBEL
TO FOLLOW THE FOULSE CHIRCH MAKE THEM SIN MAKE THEM WORSHIP PICTURES AS THAY CAME FROM GOD TRICKIE TRICKIE AND WORSHIP THE MOTHER MARY NOT GOD JESUSES MOTHER TRICKIE ARE WE WEAK MINDED WHAT DO U THINK THAY GOT DESCOVERD DOING A SECRET SATANIC RITUAL IN THE VADICANAND SEAD NO NO ITS NOT TRUE ITS ITS UMMMM THAY GOT CAUGHT WHAT DO THAY HIDE IT IS NOT AN EASY WAY TO FOLLOW GOD ARE THAY EVIL OR GODLEY ??????????? have you read a bible so is the catholic chirch fake or true god fearing people /////////?????????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 14 • Views: 4,005 • Replies: 99

msolga

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 09:00 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
What are on earth are you talking about?

Confused Neutral
djjd62

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 09:44 pm
@msolga,
this post might help explain
Twisted Evil
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 09:48 pm
@msolga,
Sinning, of course. I believe he's against it.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 09:53 pm
@roger,
Caps are a kind of sin, no?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 01:46 am

To me, poor spelling, as well as all caps, is most definitely a sin!
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 01:56 am
@margo,
watch a movie called zeitgeist, then realize islam and christianity and judaism are amalgations of pagan religions, then realise religions are untrue.

its a hard step, but u can make it i u give up your weaknesses
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 01:57 am
@margo,
Well! I guess we know where he's going, don't we?
tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 02:33 pm
YOU CAN POINT OUT MY SPELLING IS WRONG BUT YOU DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE POAST I PUT UP CAN YOU SEE THIS SPELLING IS WRONG NOW BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE WHAT I AM SAYING DONT YOU NOW ARE THAY EVIL ha ha IT IS IN YOUR FACE LIKE THE SPELLING YOU CAN POINT OUT THAT THE SPELLING IS WRONG SO CAN YOU POINT OUT THE FLOORS IN THE CHIRCH.................geeeeeee i am smart
tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 02:34 pm
@roger,
WHAT IS GOING ON
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 04:18 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Just one floor in our church. Nice glass ceiling, though.

When the former president of Iraq visited, it caused quite a stir around these parts. "Saddam? Oh begorrah," we all said, in our intrinsically evil way.
roger

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 04:57 pm
@lmur,
How do the women feel about that glass ceiling?
lmur

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 05:10 pm
@roger,
With their fingers. (I mean, come on...)
roger

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 05:51 pm
@lmur,
Groooan
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 09:24 pm
Please to notice the ad that's being run on the bottom of this page.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 09:32 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Too bad you didn't go to Catholic school, the nuns would have taught you how to write better.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 09:36 pm
@Green Witch,
...and maybe a caning for yelling
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 06:43 am
@Merry Andrew,
Damn! The ad is gone. Yesterday it was for Satanic jewelry.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:12 am
THE CATHLIC CHIRCH IS EVIL! NUNS FOURNIKATE WITH PREESTS AND THEN WHEN THE BABYS GROW UP THE PREESTS MOLEST THEM AND THE BISHIPS PROTECT THE PREESTS. THE CATHLICS HAVE STOLEN SO MUCH MUNEY THEY'RE A HUNDRED TIMES RICHER THAN BILL GATES. THE POPE IS JUST THE HEAD FAGGOT.

GOD HATES CATHLICS!
wandeljw

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:18 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

THE CATHLICS HAVE STOLEN SO MUCH MUNEY THEY'RE A HUNDRED TIMES RICHER THAN BILL GATES.

Your speling is bad. "THEIR A HUNDRED TIMES RICHER" if you want to no how to spel.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ARE CATHOLIC CHIRCH EVIL what do u think
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:12:53