ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 10:00 pm
@George,
Better answer, George...
Ole.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 10:56 pm
I was raised catholic and did the whole church thing right up until my comformation, which is why I no longer believe in religion and even though I have no proof, I think the bible is a crock!
It contradicts itself throught the entire thing and the more I read it, the less I believed a single word that was written in it. I was just a kid and I knew something was fishy in Denmark. I irrited my CCD teachers with all my questions of "well, why does it say this here, but the opposite over here", just to get a half assed response that made less sense than what I was reading. I asked them over and over again to explain to me in simple english so I could understand, but they just couldn't pull it off. I bet they were glad to see me go
Laughing
I don't judge anyone who is religious, but I have major issues with anyone trying to push their religion on others.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 10:58 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
tHe CrUsHeR wrote:

Christmas is not Jesus birth its pagan it was the birth of the sun god and the catholic transferred it to Christmas can any body tell me when Jesus was born proof ....

Mary and joeseph had gone to Bethlehem for the census. I was led to believe this was conducted around April/May. Many poeple had travelled to Bethlehem from outlying areas in order to be counted. That is also the reason there were no rooms available.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 11:06 pm
@ossobuco,
As it happens, my last post was after the curve, re crusher, which I figured out by reading a few pages back.

Ah well.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 11:48 pm
@George,
That was a truly appalling set of puns, George . . . i salute you.
0 Replies

tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 01:06 am
@George,
sorry George please look on you tube at catholic rituals please search the net on the issue don't take it from me its for you your self to see Satan was in heaven he was a high angel he was getting to smart for him self he is better than god 3 out of five angels followed god called him belzabub lord of the flyes so it goes from that how can Satan destroy him and his followers Christmas we do as pagans do we bow before a Xmas tree our father xmas takes gods place kids thank father Xmas just please look for your self George you will see
if you are a smart man you will seek the truth i will not have to tell you i do not look down at any body i am not a judge i have researched a lot about religion wee all believe in Jesus there are people out there that dont as well Satan cant just say to a christian person follow me he has to be sneaky don't forget he hates Jesus and hates gods people so why not twist the truth make it sound godley but really its against god PLEASE GEORGE LOOK AND RESURCH YOUR SELF THEN COME BACK TO ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK look on you tube and search the net DO IT FOR YOUR SELF
George

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 04:21 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Sheesh, Crushie, take breath once in while.

You want me to tell you what I think?

I think that if brains were dynamite, you couldn't blow your nose.

So there it is, I don't have much regard for your intelligence. As for researching
Catholic ceremonies, I have been a Catholic all my life. I've spent eleven years
as a member of a religious order. I've seen those ceremonies up close and
personal.

If you want me to look a a specific youtube video, I will do so. Just post the URL
here. I'll look at it and tell you exactly what I think.

Your friend,
George
tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:07 pm
@George,
George belzabub is gods enemy we know this much every think god holds dear he tries to destroy the birth of Christ now is a mockery Easter Churches are a joke pictures of Christ statues its funny and the thing that gets me is the people that go READ THERE BIBLE lol and they can see and read the rights and wrongs but they ignore them i don't understand the bible is an instruction Manuel on life and your life..... don't forget Satan was once in heaven ... with your car do you pore water in a fuel tank NO why ...do you pore fuel in the motor oil no ... u know the instructions on imitating the car motor don't you ..and if you don't you read about it or ask the person that makes the motor
so ask god not your church or me ask god read your bible oh you do read the bible do what god likes...........or do what thy wilt .... OK people did you know Christmas was originally the birth of the sun god pagan and who changed it a catholic pope so now today we celebrate Xmas Jesus birth on the sun gods birth today we do as pagans after many year have past the pagain way has changed in to the christian way lol how is that .... George i have so much to say i don't know how to type it i just go and yes at times it sounds silly but you do understand what i am saying or else you would not reply would you Satan is the christian mans enemy think about that it is harder for a man of god to follow the richeous way than a person who does what he likes because Satan always puts his work in and that is that...........................
Rockhead

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:15 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Huh???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhtiYsCCAUA&feature=related
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:18 pm
Im thinking he should go back to the rap threads where he b-longs.
tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:31 pm
@shewolfnm,
who gives a crap about rap threds
0 Replies

George

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 02:10 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Crushie~

It isn't evil to celebrate the birthday of Jesus on any particular day, whether it
was originally a day given to a sun god or not. Lighten up. Lots of people
celebrate the birthday of Christ on December 25, not just Catholics. And so
what? If I light a candle to celebrate Christmas and a Jew lights a candle to
celebrate Hannukah and a Hindu lights a candle to celebrate Diwali and
someone with no particular religion lights a candle to celebrate hope, is any of
this a bad thing? No.

Not all the darkness in the world can extinguish the light of a single candle.

Your friend,
George
tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 07:27 pm
@George,
it is not evil to celebrate Jesus birth day. no but the birth of a sun god is and that's the day they declared it Christmas the new birth the birth of Christ.. you are christian oh sorry catholic .. so you should not believe in the Hanukkah..or Hindu or Diwali who cares if that they light candles so do satanists/witches/ and other sects .. your faith should let you know what really matters here .. ill put it simple what are the 10 commandments ...... my grandmother was orthodox and my mother i can not kiss a picture of men like saints i can not stand before a carved image i can not kiss the hand of a man playing a saint for a day then ask people in the Church for money i just cant do it George i can see i am not a blind man it is dread full when i have walked in the orthodox Church all that runs through my mind carved images /fake images of Jesus /men somebody painted who are meant to resemble saints /angels from heaven then i think to my self gods word said not to do this it is wrong and the catholic Church is the same but they have a real man as there godly mascot there saint i remember the pope sitting on a car waving to people in a bullet proof glass box he must have a lot of faith in god i even think he had guards walking with the car i bet he thought god is not going to protect me lol he has got a lot of faith excellent must be a good man .. only god can judge judgement day boys we will see the truth

faith the size of a mustard seed your brother crushed
msolga

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 08:43 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Crusher, you're back! Surprised

Sorry, but I'm having real trouble reading & understanding your post. Perhaps you should try writing in point form .. or something?
tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 08:56 pm
@msolga,
yes yes yes do i know you my friend
0 Replies

tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 09:05 pm
@msolga,
i have a lot to say and i know what i am saying its that i get carried away typing and the thoughts of trying to get people to understand my point.. and some times it does not type out good well it does not read good lol... but yes i do know people read what i am saying and they must understand even if it must take them a little while to get the point

because they would not reply but they keep coming back to read the next reply
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 09:14 am
@tHe CrUsHeR,
> it is not evil to celebrate Jesus birth day.
Agreed.

> no but the birth of a sun god is and that's the day they declared it
> Christmas the new birth the birth of Christ..
It doesn't matter what was celebrated on that day. If you choose to
celebrate the birth of Christ on that day, it doesn't mean you are
celebrating the birth of a sun god.

> you are christian oh sorry catholic ..
Catholicism is Christian.

> so you should not believe in the Hanukkah..or Hindu or Diwali
I did not talk about believing in anything. I talked about lighting
candles to celebrate hope.

> who cares if that they light candles so do satanists/witches/ and
> other sects ..
I care. I like the fact that people of many faiths and of no faith at
all see the symbolism of light in the darkness.

> your faith should let you know what really matters here ..
I'm well aware of what really matters, thank you.

> ill put it simple what are the 10 commandments ......
What's your point?

> my grandmother was orthodox and my mother
OK

> i can not kiss a picture of men like saints
Who's asking you to?

> i can not stand before a carved image
Not even a cigar store Indian?

> i can not kiss the hand of a man playing a saint for a day
I don't care for hand-kissing either. "Playing saint for a day" is
just your judgement.

> then ask people in the Church for money
Sorry, man, but every church is going to ask for money.

> i just cant do it George
No one's asking you to.

> i can see i am not a blind man
OK

> it is dread full when i have walked in the orthodox Church all that
> runs through my mind carved images /fake images of Jesus /men somebody
> painted who are meant to resemble saints /angels from heaven
Never cared for most liturgical art, either. That doesn't mean I
think it's evil, just ugly. "Fake images of Jesus"? As opposed to
photos?

> then i think to my self gods word said not to do this it is wrong
As I recall, worship of images is forbidden. I don't worship pictures.

> and the catholic Church is the same
Huh?

> but they have a real man as there godly mascot
Ha! I like that!

> there saint
Not officially. He'll have to die first. It's a rule.

> i remember the pope sitting on a car waving to people in a bullet
> proof glass box he must have a lot of faith in god i even think he had
> guards walking with the car i bet he thought god is not going to
> protect me lol
"lol" is right. What are you on about?

> he has got a lot of faith excellent must be a good man ..
Next time I see him I'll tell him you said so.

> only god can judge
Anyone can judge. That's part of being human.

> judgement day boys we will see the truth
I can wait if you can.

> faith the size of a mustard seed your brother crushed
Huh?

Have nice day, Mr. C!

Your friend,
George
tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 09:07 pm
@George,
Georgie boy Ive put my views across and you have replied in a nice way not like some other simpletons have .i do believe that not every body has the same view even in one single church as a person you have got me thinking to say you George are catholic it does not mean you have the entire way of thinking like a whole catholic church you told me before there are floors in the catholic church and you can see that so your way of thinking is different as well you are a nice person well how you come a cross on you posts is believing in god enough
is repenting of you sins enough
is believing Jesus still lives enough
is getting baptised and receiving the holy spirit enough
George what is your thoughts on this

oh with the mustard seed thing it was said if your faith is bigger than a mustard seed well you are a great man believing and having faith like that is different as you know

OK here from you later George peace to you mr C
patiodog

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 09:27 pm
Speaking of felicitous confusion of homonyms, I think the substitution of "conformation" for "confirmation" is beautiful. I sit in awe.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 08:23 am
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Quote:
. . . is believing in god enough
is repenting of you sins enough
is believing Jesus still lives enough
is getting baptised and receiving the holy spirit enough
George what is your thoughts on this . . .

I'm out of my depth there, Mr.C.

I'm not much for theological discussion.
And, sadly enough, it tends to turn ugly after a while.

Hang in there.

Your friend,
George
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 03:03:20