ARE CATHOLIC CHIRCH EVIL what do u think

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 03:29 pm
Besides, a good debate never begins on a self pity card..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 03:30 pm
@Bella Dea,
Bella Dea wrote:

I am NOT deaf.
Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 03:32 pm
I hear the pope is gonna merge with the PTL club and name Pat Robertson the pope of Chigago---

Rap Wink
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 04:01 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
I'm Catholic.

My Church has a lot to answer for, it's true. But it is not evil.
There are pictures in church, but I don't worship them.
The bishop is not Jesus. As for being Jesus-like, well I hope he aspires to that.
He sometimes carries a staff that is meant to symbolize a shepherd's crook.
I have never seen any vestment with "666" on it.
Mary the mother of Jesus is venerated, but not worshiped.
They aren't doing any Satanic rituals in the Vatican.

I'd say Catholics are no more or less evil than any any other group of believers.

~George
0 Replies

tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 03:43 am
how rude of you and yes i can argue i do understand don't feel sorry for me i don't wont any pity from any body i know what i know if you wanna talk about it talk don't be little people no body is def and dumb judge not or you shall surely be judged you maggots how dare you put people down like that you do not know her
aidan

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 05:32 am
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Quote:
OK sir what might you like to here i will talk. As i am a man with no schooling i may have taught my self to spell read and wright[

So you taught yourself the silent e at the end of the word to make a vowel long, ( the mute e rule) silent intial w with r rule and silent gh in the middle of a word rule, (at the end it produces the F sound, (F as in fake) all on your own? Not to mention a after e to make that vowel long , and that the second l in spell is necessary but silent.

WOW! That's pretty impressive - I don't know anyone I can think of , no matter how smart they are, who'd have been able to instinctively figure out all those exceptions to phonetic spelling.

Now all you have to do is learn the rules of capitalization and the difference between various homonyms and homophones- and you'll be all set.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 08:13 am
I begin to suspect that this joker is putting on an act, and is not actually the marginally literate, brain-dead slug he originally portrayed himself to be. I think what we have here is a turd-stirring troll who was hoping to get a rise out of people with his rant. Read his most recent post (or "poast" as he consistently spelled it for a time), which is far more literate and far more sanely spelled and punctuated than had previously been the case.

I think were dealing with a bullshit artist here.
dadpad

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 08:14 am
@Setanta,
Fox smells his own scent first
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 08:17 am
@tHe CrUsHeR,
tHe CrUsHeR wrote:

you do not know her

I dont know YOU ... but I still think your an idiot Wink
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 08:21 am
@Setanta,
yeah - but 'poast' is a wonderful new bastardization of the word 'post': a 'poast' could be a post that roasts someone.
I like that - poast- now watch I'm gonna start misspelling post ....

so he hasn't been totally without influence or worth
shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 08:26 am
@aidan,
Hmm... maybe he is the new poaster child for trolls ?

I like that too..

poast...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 08:27 am
act-shooally.

Poste. Is fonetikaly better.

0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 09:59 am
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Quote:
...judge not or you shall surely be judged you maggots...

It was worth it just to savor this line.
tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 06:07 pm
OK my POST think of this you simpletons i should have thought of what i was going to post because it is just like throwing Perl's in a pig pen thy stop them in the ground and clearly that is what you simple minded people have done it is as if you maggots like to make people feel small that's OK because i think in your day to day lives you are sad and people walk over you like mud and if they don't they probably can not wait for you to vanish away you don't sound like happy people (i bet you judge every body you find floors in every body) try to take the plank of wood out your eye before trying to take the a wood splinter out of some body else's eye you are nobody you are a very hurt full type of person but i do not care the world is full of hurt full people and things that hurt so keep on going you simple minded person so keep on DOING WHAT THY WILT simpleton
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 06:22 pm
@George,
That is a keeper, isn't, George?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 06:23 pm
Can you feel the love, everybody?
shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 07:44 pm
@Setanta,
oh yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhh

right there...

yeah...
0 Replies

tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 09:43 pm
well people i have found more proof the catholic Church is evil yes really evil on Christmas the catholic Church did a ceremony up top of the steers where the bishop was talking there were two crosses up side down now you can see your self on you tube type in evil catholic ceremonies you will see Christmas is not Jesus birth its pagan it was the birth of the sun god and the catholic transferred it to Christmas can any body tell me when Jesus was born proof ....
look for your self and you shall find it will hit you in the face hard i seem to find evidence after evidence i seek proof of the catholic church being evil to convince my self that its true and it seems catholic Churches are pure evil
ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 09:53 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
I'm not a fan of catholicism, but I understand it, being raised as a catholic.

Crusher seems to ask questions in a drugged state or states, which I'm not expert in dealing with.

Nothing to say but get some counsel re your drug thing, crusher. Then come back and we'll talk.
George

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 09:54 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Well, Crushie, if the Catholic Church did a ceremony on top of the steers,
I must agree we are evil. Frankly, I think it's a lot of bull and I refuse to be
cowed. Look to the future and don't live in the pasture.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 10:11:03