Funkiest Bass Line???

Rockhead

Reply Wed 27 May, 2009 08:30 pm
@2PacksAday,
dude, do you have a sound card in your box?

(I need all the listeners I can keep...)
2PacksAday

Reply Wed 27 May, 2009 11:48 pm
@Rockhead,
Yeah everything is working fine....and I do have mono sound, so that's better than it was...sorta...well anyway, all will be fine in a few days or maybe a week or so, I'll get it ironed out.
Dorothy Parker

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 11:33 am
@panzade,
Panzade thanks for putting that link on it was really really interesting. Love seeing how music is put together like that and I've never even heard that song before! Although I love the De La Soul track that samples it. :-)
Dorothy Parker

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 11:35 am
@2PacksAday,
Have you sorted out your listening gear yet 2Packs?
2PacksAday

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 04:16 pm
@Dorothy Parker,
Not yet, but I've been spending a lot of time in my shop...nice weather and all, so I don't miss it so much at the moment.

I thought about this thread a few days ago....the whole, I cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man that had no feet...thing. Here I am complaining that my speakers {mainly the bass} is defunct, and there is a member of this group of ours that can not even hear the little that I can. Just wanted her {Soz} to know that the irony of this has not escaped me, and I wish I could remedy this for her as easy as I can for myself...music is such a big part of my life, that I hate the though of anyone having to do without.
panzade

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2009 10:00 pm
@Dorothy Parker,
so tell me about that De La Soul track-I've never heard it.
panzade

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2009 10:02 pm
@2PacksAday,
Quote:
ust wanted her {Soz} to know that the irony of this has not escaped me, and I wish I could remedy this for her as easy as I can for myself...music is such a big part of my life, that I hate the though of anyone having to do without.

that moved me...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2009 10:13 pm
I'm on a new project now...a faith band that plays blues themed gospel...they couldn't find a bass player so they handed me this 5 string Fender and said"Play!"

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7800/5string.jpg

...talk about a descent into hell. That 5th string is hell to get used to...but the bass is a joy to play and I'm even starting to "pop" a bit
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 12:09 am
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

so tell me about that De La Soul track-I've never heard it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqtdp_de-la-soul-eye-know_music
panzade

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 09:37 am
@2PacksAday,
thanks
0 Replies