"Kill till Death"

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 09:25 am
http://www.zeenews.com/nation/2008-11-29/487224news.html

Quote:

Mumbai, Nov 29: According to Maharashtra ATS sources, the terrorists who attacked Mumbai had instructions to kill till their death. A instruction that commandoes involved in the operation say they had followed to the end, littering the hotels with dead bodies. These disclosures are a part of some shocking revelations that came out after initial investigations.

Security sources quoting the arrested terrorist revealed that these terrorists were given extensive marine commando training for three months at Muzaffarabad in Pakistan occupied Kashmir.

These terrorists were shown digital maps of Mumbai including Google Earth map to make them understand the exact geographical locations of the targets and help in planning the attacks.

The arrested terrorist has also supposedly revealed that there was a separate group that did the reccee in Mumbai 2 months back. He has also said that they came to Mumbai by boats in two separate batches. The first batch of 6 terrorists got off the boat at Badhwar Park while the second batch of four terrorists got off at Sassoon Dock. They always travelled in batches of two.

ATS sources have also said that the terrorists were drugged that’s why they were able to fight on for so long without getting tired.

It is also being speculated that two of the militants were Britain born and also some one Yemeni terrorists might have been involved. Officially there has been no confirmation about the nationality of the terrorists yet.

There is also speculation that one of the chefs at the Taj might have been a terrorists, but the Taj management has strongly denied this. Bikki Oberoi, Chairman of the Oberoi group also denied that any of the Oberoi’s employees were involved in the terror strike.

Pakistan based notorious underworld don Dawood Ibrahim’s hand is also suspected in the blast and the ATS is probing this angle also.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,218 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Seed

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 09:41 am
so much death lately. its horrible.
OGIONIK

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 09:48 am
@Seed,
thailand too, crazyness.

10 commandos locked down a city.

what the ****? seriously, their police must suck balls to the max.

im actually sorta glad we have police like we do now. thats retarded.
Seed

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 09:53 am
@OGIONIK,
I wouldnt say their police "suck balls". I think it is more along the lines of them not being prepared for something like to happen. Who expects commandos to randomly invade your city and start killing?
gungasnake

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 10:58 am
I say again, this is basically an act of war. Treat it like a crime problem, and your side will lose.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 12:44 pm
@Seed,
does anyone know what weapons they were using, chinese grenades is one, what automatic guns did thye have?

h&k's?

mp5's?

i dont know what kind of gun can lock down police and be good in close quarters combat like inside of a hotel.

i think some sort of carbine probablly...

an smg wouldnt have any armor pericing power, but if their police didnt have bnody armor then soome sub machine guns would rip them to peices.
OGIONIK

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 12:45 pm
@OGIONIK,
ak comes to mind, but its bulky..shitty accuracy..
OGIONIK

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 12:58 pm
@OGIONIK,
i guess they did use ak's..

weird. i guess their grenades did most of the talking.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 10:08 am
More:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1090546/I-told-kill-breath-Captured-terrorists-account-Mumbai-massacre-reveals-plan-kill-5-000.html
0 Replies