I need a spouse....or a butler...or a concierge.

dlowan

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 06:50 pm
@margo,
Yay! Another intrepid voyager! Please tell me how you are going...we can encourage each other.

I'm at the objets d'art and scarf culling stage......I think I'm minimizing. Mind you, minimizing here is like an Indian bazar anywhere else.

I'm canceling the dining table....decided I can't afford it.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 07:16 pm
Nah! Eat off the floor! No competition at your place!?

Unfortunately, I stalled at the stage - pull a lot of stuff out of the wardrobe in spare room. Now - there's a whole heap of crap on the floor in the spare room. Glad I'm not expecting guests within the next few weeks!
dlowan

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 08:50 pm
@margo,
Lol! I have a dining table....it's just crappy.

Now...can I use your guest bedroom next week, please.
margo

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 11:47 pm
@dlowan,
Yeah! I'll just drag the crap into the hall! Be hard to get to bedroom, though! Wear climbing crampons etc.
dlowan

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 12:44 am
@margo,
Failed again.
dlowan

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2011 02:40 pm
@dlowan,
Doors and wall-hanging on balcony hung. Tally ho!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 02:28 pm
Christmas music playing in the washroom at work.

Bah humbug.

I am NOT dreaming of a White Christmas.

This is at least a month too early for my liking.

I have asked who is responsible for the piped-in music in this building. I am going to voice my displeasure.

<edit - I am not even sure why I've attached this to this thread - unless it's that my search for the building concierge brought me here>
dlowan

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 08:36 am
@ehBeth,
Grrrrrrrr.....I share your pain....except that no bloody Muzak happens at my work.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:53:05