Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:19 pm
@NAACP,
Infinity´s always have that effect... Wink
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:21 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
And we are each infinity's in and of ourselves.......
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:25 pm
@NAACP,
...how else would we justify so much crap in this forum, to express so little, despite of all the good intention in it?
yeah..."patterns bless" that we can say anything at all !
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:28 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Thank you! Life is to be enjoyed and celebrated! For is it not true that anyone can SAY anything, therefore any argument can become circular! Renderring the whole idea utterly pointless! Live right now, it's all you can do. Do it while you can...........
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 08:05 am
@NAACP,
NAACP wrote:

Ah yes, but doesn't the term "mental illness" imply that there is such a thing a "mental health" or a certain way of thinking deemed to be correct? Or "better" in anyway? How can you say that? How can one mind ever be "better", or "more correct" than another?

Sorry, but what you say is invalid as well.
Sorry to say that your rethorical fairytale world does not fit anything scientific.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 08:14 am
@HexHammer,
Why are we going for "scientific"?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 08:30 am
@NAACP,
Yeah you´re right on this, actually is one of the first things you learn when you´re taking a degree in Psychology...that issue is often debated by psychology Scientific community´s and Social behaviour experts...
...we conveniently use the standard as a reference for mental health but the term mental illness can sometimes be and feel misplaced...things are starting to change although.

Regards>FILIPE DE ALBUQUERQUE
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 08:39 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I look forward to our breakthroughs on this subject, as the way things are now we seem to be going on pointlessly in our pointless pointlessness.......talk talk talk talk talk talk, means nothing.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 09:40 am
@NAACP,
Just wanted something opposit of your fairytale talk. You like to delude youself with pretty rethorics.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 10:02 am
@HexHammer,
All the way to the grave! Very Happy
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 10:24 am
@HexHammer,
"You like to delude youself with pretty rethorics."

This is what philosophers say when they can't come up with an answer. Your way of thinking is no doubt circular, am I not the starting point to all inquiry? I still stand to be corrected on the majority of my statements.
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 10:25 am
Oh, and it's "rhetorics" by the way. "Rethorics" isn't even a word.
HexHammer

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 11:06 am
@NAACP,
NAACP wrote:

Oh, and it's "rhetorics" by the way. "Rethorics" isn't even a word.
I'm glad that you correct me Mr Grammar Police! Least you got that down right.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 11:08 am
@NAACP,
NAACP wrote:

And we are each infinity's in and of ourselves.......
Ok, so let us analyze this, this reminds me a bit of skiztophrenic ramblings, it sure sounds pretty, but has absolutely nothing relevant nor useful in it.
This is exactly such things which I base my statemen upon, that you like to delude youself with pretty rhocris. A rambling madman.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 11:51 am
@HexHammer,
We are each our own infinity's......pretty self-explanatory and holds all the relevance in the world..........pretty sad if you can't see that really.
HexHammer

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:06 pm
@NAACP,
NAACP wrote:

We are each our own infinity's......pretty self-explanatory and holds all the relevance in the world..........pretty sad if you can't see that really.
I don't think anyone but crazy people can see "that reality", please link me anything you have based such reasoning upon, I'm sure it's just babble you have made up for the occation.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:25 pm
@HexHammer,
Okie dokie, you asked for it.

Each individual is who they are their whole existences. From birth to death, we are who we are our whole lives. So, therefore we are each our OWN infinity's. Everything we know for the time we're alive is ALL we'll ever know, we each have our own worlds at out fingertips each moment we're alive. We are each our own infinity's. Now I don't know how much simpler I can make this to you, but something tells me you're still not going to get it. Whatever, it's just as well.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:27 pm
@HexHammer,
"I'm sure it's just babble you have made up for the occation."

Oh, so now we're SURE it's just babble? How did we come to this conclusion?(Thought I was the crazy one.......)
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:29 pm
@NAACP,
NAACP wrote:

Okie dokie, you asked for it.

Each individual is who they are their whole existences. From birth to death, we are who we are our whole lives. So, therefore we are each our OWN infinity's. Everything we know for the time we're alive is ALL we'll ever know, we each have our own worlds at out fingertips each moment we're alive. We are each our own infinity's. Now I don't know how much simpler I can make this to you, but something tells me you're still not going to get it. Whatever, it's just as well.
Ok, does your thesis fit:
- in neuroscience? ..no!
- in general medical science? ..no!
- in psycology? ..YES! ..skitzo ramblings!!

No one supports your rambling ideas.

Now please go to some other forum and spread your plague there.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 12:31 pm
@HexHammer,
So, are you trying to tell me that we are NOT who we are from birth until death............?

Am I still the "skitzo" here???
0 Replies