RexRed

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 12:28 am
@shewolfnm,
Quote:
Since 'Bama is king nig--- now () ebery'body gonna be black soon

More tripe...
RexRed

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 12:59 am
If someone is a bigot inside then they DO have something to be terrified of, THEMSELVES...

I have NOTHING to fear or be scared of.

I have borne no false witness or prejudice toward my brother or sister and I will not bear the guilt of others who have.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 01:37 am
shewolfnm,

I am incapable of letting your comments poison my love for all people.

I hope that in time you may rethink them, I think about mine...

I will never be black, just as I will also never speak with a true English accent. I will never be Asian, and I am not that lily white either. I have a slightly Middle Eastern tint. I will never also be a bigot...

There are many people whiter than me and I am sure there are many people blacker than you.

Your labels and stereotypes are a "sin" against the diversity that we all share.

Considering that black people make up 12 percent of the entire US population there are some pretty un-scared white people who helped vote Obama into office…

I did not vote for Obama, his ideology (at least the one he has shown) does not agree with mine…

Should we ALL be scared, we are all rocking in the same boat... Is Obama going to wreck this country?

I am not scared… I know that good will prevail - brought about only by those who love without hypocrisy.

I am worried more about Obama’s policies than his lack of experience and his skin color is beautiful to me and not a thing that invokes, FEAR.

Since when did the word liberal come to mean black and conservative come to mean white.

I just wonder if you are mad about something today and got carried away. That is ok too.

I will just say,

It is NEVER right to vent in racial slurs... It is unbecoming.

I would think a liberal PROGRESSIVE would know that…
farmerman

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 06:33 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
I am incapable of letting your comments poison my love for all people.

THIS coming from a guy who, just a few pages over, is excoriating anyone who is a Democrat. Can Rex say Hypocrit?
cjhsa

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 06:55 am
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

cjhsa wrote:

That and the fact the chicken sandwich at Wendy's went up a $1.

thats because Wendy's is for WHITE people.. dumbass.. Laughing
You gotta get over bein scared, and go to K F C .

Cheap chicken. Cheap people. Mean black women.

Can you handle that?

Actually I usually see lots of messicans at the local Wendy's... must be because there isn't a lot of good messican food around here...

There was one, just one KFC in the city I lived in in CA. Every time I went in there you're right, it was mostly black folks getting chicken. I always thought that was the oddest thing, sort of perpetuating the stereotype, but, it is good chicken. And I'll do anything to piss off PETA.
shewolfnm

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 07:51 am
@RexRed,
**** me?

You mister gay christian, need to get your head out of your ass and learn to recognize a joke when you read one.

You, mr bigot need to really spend some time in a mirror before you open your mouth.
You are one of the most pathetic posters on this board who spills nothing but vile, hate, and judgment . Then you grab your bible and hold it in front of you like some kind of shield. You dont even have the guts to stand behind your own words. You build up your body so that visibly people think you are strong, but you are the most powerless men I have ever seen and it is incredibly sad. . You spend so much time worrying about how you are seen by others, and what other people are doing, that you come across as a spoiled rotten little bitch.

You personally disgust me on many levels and I am thankful that the majority of men are not like you.

You? attacking me? Is an odd thing to see.
Do you know how much I giggled reading your words?
Im sorry little man. YOU and YOUR insults mean nothing to me. It amazes me how much power my words have over you and I dont even ******* know you. You sat there behind your computer all pissed off and worked up enough to KEEP posting again and again and again . Damn . Get some control will you? Show some dignity sometime. Disgusting. You need to ask yourself how in the world can I have that much power over you and Im just posting on a forum? My words alone rocked your little world. Dignity man. Learn it. Maybe my joke was not so far off and thats why it shook up that freckled skin of yours huh?....white boy
Huh?
That pissed you off again didnt it? Its almost too easy... Its like pushing a stick into a beehive.

CONTROL .. honey..... control. You need a lesson in it.

You obviously dont know me from the man in the moon by calling me a .. what was it.. 'liberal progressive?' Laughing Oh dear god.
That. coming from a racist? Coming from a walking oxymoron? Coming from YOU? Im going to assume you were trying to use that as an insult? Laughing
My god. This is like laughing at the down syndrome child on the play ground .

You really are blind to who you are as a person aren't you?
You love to play the martyr by insulting others and trying to drag others down with you so that people can see ' how good you are' . Then once you lose face, or lose your footing, you resort to just plain hatred, disgust and intolerance.

Im sorry Mr Rexred. You are pathetic. Beyond my own words.
Grow up. Get a back bone. Stop playing the little bitch role and be a man for once . This playground is too big for you.
shewolfnm

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 07:52 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

And I'll do anything to piss off PETA.

Laughing

you and me both
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 09:59 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Quote:
Since 'Bama is king nig--- now () ebery'body gonna be black soon

More tripe...

Damn you're a nerd.
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 10:03 am
@Gargamel,
Yeah, gas might be cheaper, however

Quote:
Weapons dealers in much of the United States are reporting sharply higher sales since Barack Obama won the presidency a week ago.

According to FBI figures for the week of November 3 to 9, the bureau received more than 374,000 requests for background checks on gun purchasers -- a nearly 49 percent increase over the same period in 2007. Conatser said his store, Virginia Arms Company, has run out of some models -- such as the AR-15 rifle, the civilian version of the military's M-16 -- and is running low on others.
Bella Dea

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 10:08 am
That's because of the whack job gun nuts.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 10:23 am
@CalamityJane,
I'm wondering what you are worried about? You have nothing to fear from law abiding gun owners who willingly submit to background checks. What you should be afraid of is losing your right to buy such weapons under a gun grabbing Obama regime.

This is America - the 2A allows us to keep and bear arms. Don't like that fact? Get out.
Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 10:49 am
@cjhsa,
Don't know what post you're reading, ceej, but I don't see anything in Calamity Jane's response to indicate that she's worried. She's just reporting a fact.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 01:36 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
THIS coming from a guy who, just a few pages over, is excoriating anyone who is a Democrat. Can Rex say Hypocrit?

FM, a person's ideology should not necessarily equate to the whole person, it is only a part of the whole. I can still often find things to like about a person in spite of their political standings.

I don't need to hate people to dislike their ideas but I don't need to immerse myself in idiocy just to prove I am a tolerant guy either...

I am also not the one handing out racial slurs with Obama buttons....
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 02:01 pm
@cjhsa,
Quote:
thats because Wendy's is for WHITE people.. dumbass.. Laughing

You gotta get over bein scared, and go to K F C .

Can you handle that?

Again more tripe...

"Mean Americans..." black and white stereotypes.

Well I am considered white but I like fried chicken too... Never also felt fear walking into a KFC... But I generally prefer rock over Jazz...

And I rarely eat at "Wendy’s"... I go for Burger King's dollar menu, Whopper Jr., small fries and low fat milk.

It is time we break down these hateful stereotypes and all get along like real "human" beings. They were created by racists and they are perpetuated by racists.

Consider that your sprightly but devious jokes are only funny to other racists.

Sprightly, because on the surface it seems harmless…

Devious, because it cuts the unity of the spirit…

Ummm, kind of like this guys jokes...

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/imus-d.jpg

Your "jokes" make his "jokes " more credible...

Racist slurs are wrong on either side of the color spectrum

Suggestion, leave the racist rap at the door...
cjhsa

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 02:09 pm
@RexRed,
Why respond to me and quote shewolf's posts? I don't get it.

Plus, I haven't really been joking that much on this thread. Slightly tongue in cheek perhaps, but not really joking, Wendy's did raise their prices.
RexRed

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 02:17 pm
@shewolfnm,
Quote:
**** me?

You mister gay christian, need to get your head out of your ass and learn to recognize a joke when you read one.

You, mr bigot need to really spend some time in a mirror before you open your mouth.
You are one of the most pathetic posters on this board who spills nothing but vile, hate, and judgment . Then you grab your bible and hold it in front of you like some kind of shield. You dont even have the guts to stand behind your own words. You build up your body so that visibly people think you are strong, but you are the most powerless men I have ever seen and it is incredibly sad. . You spend so much time worrying about how you are seen by others, and what other people are doing, that you come across as a spoiled rotten little bitch.

You personally disgust me on many levels and I am thankful that the majority of men are not like you.

You? attacking me? Is an odd thing to see.
Do you know how much I giggled reading your words?
Im sorry little man. YOU and YOUR insults mean nothing to me. It amazes me how much power my words have over you and I dont even ******* know you. You sat there behind your computer all pissed off and worked up enough to KEEP posting again and again and again . Damn . Get some control will you? Show some dignity sometime. Disgusting. You need to ask yourself how in the world can I have that much power over you and Im just posting on a forum? My words alone rocked your little world. Dignity man. Learn it. Maybe my joke was not so far off and thats why it shook up that freckled skin of yours huh?....white boy
Huh?
That pissed you off again didnt it? Its almost too easy... Its like pushing a stick into a beehive.

CONTROL .. honey..... control. You need a lesson in it.

You obviously dont know me from the man in the moon by calling me a .. what was it.. 'liberal progressive?' Oh dear god.
That. coming from a racist? Coming from a walking oxymoron? Coming from YOU? Im going to assume you were trying to use that as an insult?
My god. This is like laughing at the down syndrome child on the play ground .

You really are blind to who you are as a person aren't you?
You love to play the martyr by insulting others and trying to drag others down with you so that people can see ' how good you are' . Then once you lose face, or lose your footing, you resort to just plain hatred, disgust and intolerance.

Im sorry Mr Rexred. You are pathetic. Beyond my own words.
Grow up. Get a back bone. Stop playing the little bitch role and be a man for once . This playground is too big for you.

How can someone say so little with so much...

Not only a racist but a sexist also?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 02:23 pm
@cjhsa,
Quote:
Why respond to me and quote shewolf's posts? I don't get it.

Sorry, my mistake, the post was not directed toward you.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 02:25 pm
@cjhsa,
Quote:
Actually I usually see lots of messicans at the local Wendy's... must be because there isn't a lot of good messican food around here...

There was one, just one KFC in the city I lived in in CA. Every time I went in there you're right, it was mostly black folks getting chicken. I always thought that was the oddest thing, sort of perpetuating the stereotype, but, it is good chicken. And I'll do anything to piss off PETA.

I missed this... this was a lousy thing to say too! I am not with you on this one...
0 Replies