Tue 11 Nov, 2008 04:04 pm

Republican Congressman Warns of Obama Dictatorship

OmSigDAVID

Tue 11 Nov, 2008 04:09 pm
dictatorship of the proletariat.
Gargamel

Tue 11 Nov, 2008 04:10 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You mean he won't tax the middle class? Cool with me.
H2O MAN

Tue 11 Nov, 2008 04:11 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

You mean he won't tax the middle class? Cool with me.

You are in the clear as long as you don't make over $30K a year.
Gargamel

Tue 11 Nov, 2008 04:13 pm
@H2O MAN,
Please do your homework.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 11 Nov, 2008 04:14 pm
I saw a cartoon in the Times. It showed Obama standing on a railroad track with a train coming at him about 10 ft away and closing. The space between the train and Obama was labeled "Honeymoon".

The right wing DB's on the radio are stoking up already on Obama and hes not even inaugurated yet. The ESP abilities of all these wingies is amazing. If they were so able to see the future, why are we now in this giant economic mess.

I think they are just playing with themselves again.
rosborne979

Tue 11 Nov, 2008 04:15 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Republican Congressman Warns of Obama Dictatorship

"Paranoid Schizophrenics warn of Conspiracy" - Film at 11.
farmerman

Tue 11 Nov, 2008 04:18 pm
@H2O MAN,
Funny, after 8 years of Dick Cheney and the erosion of our civil rights and these euphemistic items like "Patriot ACt". Im amazed at your short term memory lapses waterbaby. Why are you such a partisan whining douche bag?
Setanta

Tue 11 Nov, 2008 04:25 pm
@rosborne979,
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe . . .
0 Replies

rabel22

Tue 11 Nov, 2008 05:17 pm
@farmerman,
This is an insult too all douche bags of the world!
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:06 am
If the Moslems repeat something like thay did on 9/11,
will Oboy use that as his equivalent of the Reichstag fire ?
Gargamel

Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:23 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Do you realize that when you say "O-boy" you are flirting with racism and that, therefore, you are taken less seriously then you were before?
Bella Dea

Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:26 am
@Gargamel,
Flirting with racism?

Naw, I think that's flat out racism.
H2O MAN

Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:27 am
@Gargamel,
O-boy is now this nations #1 douche bag. Leader of douche bags all over the world.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:27 am
@Gargamel,
O-boy is my PI term for the 'tard. I invented it. OSD pays me royalties to use it.
cjhsa

Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:34 am
@Bella Dea,
Racism is dead and buried. We have a black guy for our next president. Get over it.
H2O MAN

Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:34 am
@cjhsa,

O-boy!
cjhsa

Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:35 am
@H2O MAN,
That'll be $2.50. I accept Paypal.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:52 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I saw a cartoon in the Times. It showed Obama standing on a railroad track with a train coming at him about 10 ft away and closing. The space between the train and Obama was labeled "Honeymoon".

The right wing DB's on the radio are stoking up already on Obama and hes not even inaugurated yet. The ESP abilities of all these wingies is amazing. If they were so able to see the future, why are we now in this giant economic mess.

I think they are just playing with themselves again.

It's more than that. It is the function of these agents.
Quote:
The relationshi between Limbaugh, in particular, and his audience harks back to an earlier age. By Attracting this audience and engaging it in extended communications about the merits of conservatism and the dangers inherent i liberalism and in the "liberal" media, the conservative media perform functions once associated with party leaders. In this role, they reinforce a set of coherent rhetorical frames that empower their audiences to act as conservative opinion leaders, and enable Limbaugh in particular to mobilize party members for action, hold the Republican Party and its leaders accountable, and occassionally help screen candidates for the party's nomination. In a world in which the party identifiation of some shifts with the political tides, one byproduct of either listening to Limbaugh or watching Fox News or doing both may be an increased adherence to the Republican Party and with it a protection from the influences that might encourage alliance with or votes for Democrats.
Kathryn Hall Jamieson, "Echo Chamber", p xiii
0 Replies

Gargamel

Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:55 am
@cjhsa,
So you can say things like "porch monkey" without fear of the majority of this country calling you out for being a toothless yokel douche? Um, we'll see.