Obama on Guns and Concealed Carry

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 06:14 am
@Intrepid,
Why would anyone want to educate themselves about making any illegal modifications to weapons?

No thanks - I enjoy my freedom.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 07:11 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

Did I say that I have done it? I said they are two that can be converted. If you don't know that.....educate yourself.

How you can change asking for the name of at least one weapon that could be changed from semi-automatic to automatic into this answer is beyond me. Although, from reading your many foolish posts, I guess I can understand this one.
cjhsa

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 07:17 am
@Intrepid,
Because it can be changed doesn't mean it can be done easily and certainly not legally. Not clear on the law there pidly?
parados

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 07:45 am
@cjhsa,
So, have the federal gun police stopped by to inventory your gun collection cjhsa? How can we confiscate your guns if we don't know what you have?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 09:41 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Because it can be changed doesn't mean it can be done easily and certainly not legally. Not clear on the law there pidly?

Ok dickhead...listen up. The question was not whether it was easy or hard or legal or illegal. Quit sniffin the gunpowder and clear the sinuses. Then, maybe you will be able to comprehend a simple sentence.

BTW- I received my gun permit renewal from the RCMP yesterday. They waived the fee in 2006 so I don't have to pay anything. I do have to send my picture.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 10:46 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

cjhsa wrote:

Ok dickhead...listen up. The question was not whether it was easy or hard or legal or illegal.

Hey Intrepid, you failed to comprehend my post.
I asked farmerman to name the semi-automatics he claimed could easily be converted to full auto.
0 Replies