Jews ask Mormons to stop baptizing dead

blatham

Tue 18 Nov, 2008 07:09 am
@Mr Stillwater,
Quote:
He wanted them fried with Direct Current.

Capital idea!
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Fri 21 Nov, 2008 05:36 pm
Converting Dead Mormons into Homosexuals

Quote:
As you know, Mormons have a practice of converting dead people from other religions into Mormons through a practice known as posthumous baptism. Ordinarily, this might just seem a silly act of disrespect towards the individual's personal beliefs and convictions.

However, the Mormons have made an overt effort to posthumously baptize Jewish Holocaust victims. That is not merely silly and disrespectful, that is superfluously offensive. An agreement between Jews and Mormons limited the practice thirteen years ago. But the Mormons returned to the practice recently.

Well, then of course, many of us rightly took offense for the heavy Mormon influence during the Prop 8 vote in California. Well, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. I am converting dead Mormons into homosexuals.
OmSigDAVID

Fri 21 Nov, 2008 05:50 pm
@Robert Gentel,
HOW ?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 28 Nov, 2008 06:13 am
I agree with the Jews in this case.

Thay r merely asserting their right to be left alone.
I don 't see how anyone can dispute that right.
The Mormons believe that baptism is necessary
for admission to Heaven. However, 1000s of people
who have returned from death in hospitals
(defined as flatlines on EKG, EEG & respiration for a while)
have indicated that one 's religion had no effect upon
access to Heaven
, and that only considerations of
Love and of Learning in one 's Earthly life
have been taken into consideration.

Accordingly, I accept it as a fact that religion
has no effect upon access to Heaven;
HOWEVER,
for the sake of argument, if baptism really WERE
necessary to get in, and unbaptized spirits were kept out,
in less fortunate circumstances
THEN woud it be good or bad for the Mormons
to effect these rescue missions,
or
shoud thay just ignor them ?

My own vu is that thay shoud just forget them
n mind their own business.

For the sake of argument,
WHATAYATHINK ?

David
0 Replies

Amigo

Sat 23 Jan, 2010 05:16 am
I hereby baptize Yahweh that he will take take his place among the dead.
0 Replies

Nancy Lee

Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:04 am
@Foxfyre,
Foxfire, I lost a child and some Mormon that i knew went to Utah without my permission and re baptized her. It gave me a feeling of no control , when you loose someone it is over and there is nothing more you can do for that person you feel empty, but you learn to live with it as time goes by. Then here comes a nut cake that takes your daughter's date of birth and name and takes that information to another foreign church and baptizes hr without your consent. It is just the idea that someone can have more authority then mom to do something to your own flesh and blood. I had her baptized my way and i don't want that undone by VOO DOO or anything else let the dead rest in peace. It is mean to even bring up my daughter unless i want to. They take possession of even the dead, they are messing with something sacred and holy to another person, it is almost like digging up the dead and rearranging them to fit their fancy.That is evil to me.
0 Replies

fresco

Thu 25 Nov, 2010 01:17 am
Laughing Just spotted this thread . I love it !
Only in the USA !
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Wed 15 Dec, 2010 07:17 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

Converting Dead Mormons into Homosexuals

Quote:
As you know, Mormons have a practice of converting dead people from other religions into Mormons through a practice known as posthumous baptism. Ordinarily, this might just seem a silly act of disrespect towards the individual's personal beliefs and convictions.

However, the Mormons have made an overt effort to posthumously baptize Jewish Holocaust victims. That is not merely silly and disrespectful, that is superfluously offensive. An agreement between Jews and Mormons limited the practice thirteen years ago. But the Mormons returned to the practice recently.

Well, then of course, many of us rightly took offense for the heavy Mormon influence during the Prop 8 vote in California. Well, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. I am converting dead Mormons into homosexuals.

This bears repeating....
0 Replies