And they wonder why

cjhsa

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:15 pm
Every single black person they have been talking to on CNN hasn't said one word about Obama's Platform. They are all voting for him because he's black and they all say they remember being a small child dreaming of the day when a man of color would be president. No wonder they are in the position they are.

gustavratzenhofer

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:16 pm
Are you a racist?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:16 pm
I suspect so.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:17 pm
@cjhsa,
shooter, yer sheet is showin'...
cjhsa

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:18 pm
@Rockhead,
The racists are all voting for Obama, so I'm definitely not one.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:22 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:
No wonder they are in the position they are.

Well, that, and SLAVERY, and JIM CROW LAWS, and RACISM still embedded in our institutions. Basically, though, with these minor additions, you're right.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:28 pm
@cjhsa,
You know what all the racists in Mississippi will call Barack Obama?

Mr President Mr. Green . Live with it ceej. I hadda live with 8 years of the Texas douche bag and his mutants.
gustavratzenhofer

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:37 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Mr President Mr. Green . Live with it ceej. I hadda live with 8 years of the Texas douche bag and his mutants.

I like that! "The Texas Douche Bag and his Mutants" An excellent name for a polka band, which, by the way, I am considering starting.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:41 pm
The Texas Douche Bag, Gustav Ratzenhofer, and his band of Mutants

Does have a ring to it. Ok you can use it, but you must play at the Bart Township "s 12 th Annual. Spring Mud Sale and Community Celebration
boomerang

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:41 pm
Actually, I'm a little with cjsha on this. I've seen many similar sound bites and it is just as alarming that someone voted for Obama because of his skin color as it is if that's the only reason why they voted against him.

farmerman

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:42 pm
Sort of like the same thing when people vote for McCain cause hes "Not a Terrorist" ?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:42 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
The Texas Douche Bag, Gustav Ratzenhofer, and his band of Mutants

Does have a ring to it. Ok you can use it, but you must play at the Bart Township "s 12 th Annual. Spring Mud Sale and Community Celebration

I am so there.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:44 pm
Lets practice a bit , BArack Obama , is MR PRESIDENT.

cjhsa

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:46 pm
@farmerman,
Not mine. Maybe of the USSA, but not my country.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:48 pm
Don t be a child Ceej, youve lost now deal with it. Whereya gonna go? Guiana? No whitetails there.

OOH maybe one of the "Stans". Ibex can be fun, and some of the natives shoot back
cjhsa

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:50 pm
@farmerman,
I would have no concern voting for a black man or woman as long as their principals are in line with mine. O-boy is a fraud and a threat to our constitution, not to mention I disagree with him on every single issue imaginable.

Where will I go? I am everywhere.
OCCOM BILL

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:53 pm
Think I’ll mosey on over and cast my vote for President…based not on the color of his skin, but rather the content of his character. It’s an incredibly beautiful day here, which is fitting on this day that some of Martin Luther King’s Dream will finally be realized.

(I just watched John McCain do his best impersonation of Mike Huckabee.)(Why's he still campaigning?)
cjhsa

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 01:59 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
You've got to be ******* kidding me... the content of his character? What the hell do you know about O-boy's character other than what has been spoon fed you by the media? The man cannot even speak conversationally, much less eloquently or in a entertaining fashion, unless he has a teleprompter in his face.

Bullshit - people who don't vote on issues should be shot.
0 Replies

maporsche

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 02:01 pm
@boomerang,
I'm with him too.....it's disturbing and EQUALLY as wrong as if it were reversed.

The fact that people are just dismissing it is wrong as well.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 02:08 pm
@cjhsa,
McCain has run a dishonest cynical campaign. He has repudiated all that he stated that he believed in. Besides, he hasnt verbalized ANY approaches to solve our ills. His entire campaign has been based upon casting aspersions at Obama, not anything positive that he proposed to do. Doesnt that even figure in your pea brain?

0 Replies