Butrflynet

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 06:48 pm
It's great that you're concerned about your girlfriend and preventing the possibility of her becoming pregnant. You might also want to learn how to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases. Using a condom serves both purposes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease
Confused19

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:23 pm
okay so heres the update we had sex on a friday and then monday she got her normal period with normal flow and everything. soo then theres no way because no egg means no pregnacy right?
patiodog

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:25 pm
@Confused19,
Look, the only guarantee is to go anal.

Buy her a strap on, and have her **** you in the ass with it.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:44 pm
@Confused19,
Confused, you seem to have no concept of future possibilities, and to take advice here as some kind of insult to yourself. This is foolish, for both you and your girlfriend.

I strongly suggest visiting your local Planned Parenthood place. Even if you don't want to use contraception, they still have good data and are worth listening to. Certainly your poor girlfriend should check it out, and I don't mean poor in the financial sense. You are both are being stupid, and many of the rest of us get aggravated reading about it. You say you are nineteen? Sound more like twelve. Really. Please get some information . Even go to the library.

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:49 pm
@patiodog,
patio has the best advice. All night.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 09:18 am
I assume you and your girlfriend are regularly having sex. What type of reaction would her parents have to her asking to go on birth control such as an oral contraceptive? You need to be wearing a condom too, the more measures taken, the better.

I'm far from a puritan, but I'd bet you'd benefit from slowing down sexually in general. Getting educated about pregnancy and the risks of sexually transmitted diseases is very important even in a monogamous couple.

Talk to you partner. Is she okay that you don't use any protection? I'd wager that if both of you are truly ready (which no offense but I think you may not to be sexually active and exclusive, you'd find a more enjoyable sexual experience if you were using some sort of contraceptive.

T
K
O
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 10:12 am
I'm sorry, but if you are this stupid (or perhaps stubborn), after all everyone has said and given you links, suggestions, facts - you still say the same dumb a$$ thing over and over - you need to be neutered.

It may be a mean thing to say - but it needs to be said - if this individual were to reproduce it would be a burden to us all - I doubt he would be able to financially or mentally support and raise a child.
0 Replies

Confused19

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 06:38 pm
@Butrflynet,
ya thank you and we havent had sex since. so last final question. we had unprotected sex but then 3 days later her normal period came. i have no need to be concerned right
spendius

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 06:40 pm
@Confused19,
Well you do really. The force that led you to become confused is lying in wait. It has not gone away.
chai2

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 07:00 pm
@Confused19,
how many times do others have to say you are not right?

a woman can get her period, and still be pregnant.

I'd venture a guess she hasn't had sex with you since then, because she realized what a dunce you are.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:27 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Well you do really. The force that led you to become confused is lying in wait. It has not gone away.

precisely!

Confused -- buy condoms. Use them every time (once per act).
0 Replies