Always Eleven to him

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 06:18 pm
@Confused19,
Confused19 wrote

Quote:
yea but green im fine cause she got her period anyways so theres no way i was just trying to get another opinion

It's possible for a woman to be pregnant and to still menstruate. See here:

http://www.steadyhealth.com/Regular_menstruation_during_pregnancy____t75600.html
Ragman

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 06:58 pm
@TTH,
So let me get this straight...I should be nice? I should be nice to someone who by his own selfishness and ignorance might create an innocent life. Not on your life! Mad This person whom he might impregnate could be my daughter ... or yours! Rolling Eyes Maybe some stern talk and a little reality might sink in.

Confused19: Have you ever used a condom? Are you going to start using one now? What measures of birth control do you know about other than this one which throughout history has failed so many so miserably. Do you know about when women typically can ovulate in their monthly cycle? What days are the ones most dangerous for pregnancy? No, you don't know? If so, then please learn this quickly or risk creating an innocent life that you're so clearly unprepared to bring into this world!
Confused19

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 08:16 pm
@Ragman,
shes not i know now. chill out
Ragman

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 10:16 pm
@Confused19,
yes..maybe this month. But what about next month..and after?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 01:11 am
@Ragman,
I never said YOU!!!!!
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 05:45 am
@TTH,
you implied it...

Confused,
if you don't want to use condoms, your girlfriend can ask her doctor for birth control pills...
patiodog

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 06:06 am
To quote Office Space:

Wear a rubber, dude. Seriously.

And I think I should probably add -- only use each one once.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 11:21 am
@Ragman,
And from what you written here at least - you should NOT reproduce - please do us all a favor and use a condom.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 11:22 am
@Always Eleven to him,
You are correct - my friend had periods and didn't know she was pregnant until she started not feeling and went to the doctor. The doctor informed her she was pregnant.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 11:22 am
@Ragman,
I am in agreement 100%.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 01:39 pm
@Region Philbis,
I implied nothing because I don't know who that member was speaking about. Ragman took it personally and that is not my problem.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 03:38 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Here's the bottom line as you seem to NOT be getting it: What you're doing is gambling with creating a potential life! If you don't know the facts of life regarding how someone can get pregnant, either abstain or spend some time learning the facts. USE A DAMNED CONDOM!

Right on and ditto.

Confused, you are behaving idiotically and irresponsibly. If you're old enough to do the deed, you're old enough to get responsible about this.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 03:44 pm
@Confused19,
no, you're not good
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 03:44 pm
@Confused19,
are you reading ANY of the information/links people are providing to you?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 03:45 pm
@Confused19,
Have you bought condoms?
Ragman

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 04:06 pm
@ehBeth,
pretending to be Confused19: Umm....NO! I'm just going to plod along as I have, 'cause I'm a selfish prick and my g/f hasn't stopped me. B'sides, if she does get pregnant, I'll just pretend it doesn't exist. Then my parents will bail me out as they always have done before.

Ooops, I wasn't being nice. Slapping myself with a wet noodle! Laughing
ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 04:12 pm
@Ragman,
some sauce with that noodle? Wink
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 08:06 am
@Ragman,
I think sometimes you almost need to be mean in order to get the point across.

This guy is pretty much acting like an idiot - so you are supposed to answer in a sweet considerate way? He does not seem to understand that sort of answer so you basically have to like him know point blank he is being an idiot.
TTH

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 08:58 am
@Linkat,
Nobody said to answer in a sweet considerate way, but you don't have to be an ass about it. I really only posted this so you (any of you) can give me thumbs down since this is now a popularity contest Laughing
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 10:09 am
@Ragman,
that was a good impersonation raggsy....mind if I continue...?

Confused19, "ok, so like i'm gonna kep askeng people the same thng and then say ....so she's not pregnant, right? like, i'm good right? so like this it just like asken for another opininion, cuz evrything ur saying alreddy isn't like an opinion, cuz it's not wot i wan to hear. then like ur being all rude and stuff cuz you hurt my feelins cuz ur supposed to just like say yea shez not pregnant so like ok dont wurry. its not like u cummed in her or anythng"
0 Replies