Weird Sting Pain in Ovaries

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 10:52 pm
I have recently been feeling this weird stinging pain mainly on my right ovary for a few days and I am not sure why. Sometimes this happens but a bit less intense than how I have it now. I’m not sure if that is associated with ovulation. I am concerned because on the 30th I had sex and I have been on the pill for the month before but I sometimes forgot to take it on time and one time I did miss it by a few hours on accident. The week before I had sex was my period week so I didn’t take any pill (not even placebo) and the day before I had started the first new packet again. He wore protection and didn’t ejaculate but this pain is making me concerned. Also my breasts have been very tender and I’ve had lower back pain. Why could this be? Could it be because of ovulation but then again I thought the pill stopped that? Sorry for so much writing but thank you!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 961 • Replies: 4
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 03:33 am
@layla372727,
Able2Know does not give medical or legal advice.

Make an appointment to see your doctor.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 05:27 am
@layla372727,
Talk to your doctor about this. And for God's sake ask questions about if you will still ovulate and what you should expect in terms of side effects.
Linkat

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 01:42 pm
@jespah,
Agreed … but one thing that nags at me … how do you know it is your ovary that hurts ? I have never heard of anyone saying oh my ovaries hurt other than in stand up comedy. It could be something else in that area of your body, but you should check it out by a doctor.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 05:53 pm
@layla372727,
This could be so many things, including pre-menstrual cramps. Plus, your appendix is on the lower right side, too.

Call your Dr or clinic and get an appointment.
0 Replies