CalamityJane

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 09:07 pm
TTH is meeting this guy she knows nothing about? Shocked
JPB

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 09:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
No, I don't think she's going to meet anyone.
TTH

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 10:47 am
@JPB,
Yes, I did go meet him. He knows some of the same people I do. He usually frequents that deli during the early morning and early evening while I usually go there late morning, early afternoon or late at night.

btw He is not a kid, he is an adult. Also, he has a pc so we were comparing what he sees on his computer as opposed to my mac.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 11:06 am
wow. no matter what scenario is behind this, it's weird.

dag(my car is pink)maraka.
TTH

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 11:08 am
@dagmaraka,
Why is it weird dagmaraka? When I went to FL, I met a member of this site that I didn't know.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 11:17 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

cammeto and TTH, do you folks own phones? How about using them and getting off my thread?

Thank you for your cooperation.
Yes, no and no
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 01:02 pm
@JPB,
I find it jawdropping that any woman might consider meeting a newbie so quickly. Even more concerning is someone who chooses to nickname themselves 'cameltoe' or any variation thereof. TTH, out of curiosity, do you know what that nick means? In case you don't know, a 'cameltoe' is the shape that labia make as viewed through clothing. Talk about 'things that make you say hmmmm'. Before you get all defensive , TTH, this is about concern over you taking your personal safety seriously.

Of course there's still the possibility that this all still could all be staged, too.
TTH

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 06:50 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman
I take my personal safety very serious. Like I said, I met a member I didn't know while I was in Florida. I didn't tell cammeto what car I would be in.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 06:57 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:
OK, I'll explain. TTH has strange reputation here. She sometimes creates another on-line personality so she has someone to interact with (many people here avoid her).
That is an outright lie. I have never created another on line personality to talk to myself.
Intrepid

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 07:20 pm
@TTH,
How about to talk to others?
TTH

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 08:51 pm
@Intrepid,
Yes, I did only 1 time and felt guilty about it. I did it to ask a question. That was all, not to deceive anyone.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 09:33 am
Hey cammeto,
If you read this, don't tell the others at the deli what site I am on.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 09:44 am
@Ragman,
Where did he nickname himself cameltoe? caribou is the one that said it.
caribou wrote:

I dunno.... but I think cammeltoe is just a youngster trying to figure this forum out. (with tth trying to help)

And I think tth is only tth.

<shrug.>

cammeto

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 09:24 pm
@TTH,
cam me to istrun your cam on for me to, good god, why do you not just ask me what it mean instead of making things up. I know you did not make it up just letting you know what it is,some weird people her. and it was nice talking to you at theother night. talk so CAMMET!!!!!!!!!
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 09:34 pm
@cammeto,
Quote:
cam me to istrun your cam on for me to, good god, why do you not just ask me what it mean instead of making things up. I know you did not make it up just letting you know what it is,some weird people her. and it was nice talking to you at theother night. talk so CAMMET!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry, English is spoken here. Would you kindly translate your gibberish into English?
jespah

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 04:04 am
@hawkeye10,
cam me too (as in, turn on your camera as well).

At least that's what I got from it. But I haven't had my coffee yet.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 04:09 pm
@cammeto,
cammeto wrote:

Hey cammeto
I didn't understand exactly what you said either Embarrassed
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 11:20 pm
Hey cammeto
If you come back, Juan or Jose or whatever I feel like calling him wants to know if you need a roommate. He seems to be serious. Get ahold of him or leave a note at the deli okay?
0 Replies