cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:39 pm
@Intrepid,
you seem to have a lot of valuable time to read gibberish. Just wonder how that is cocetered valuable time. But I gess for some that is the only thing have to do so it is valuabel to them. But thanks for taking the time to read it. and the time to reply.
TTH

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 10:26 am
@cammeto,
cammeto wrote:

your right Im a Man and Im not a kid.and yes I was trying to figer this forum out. I do not understand why they think im you?? or some ram thing. I really do not understand why they even care, who I am. some of you have tryed to help me and I thank you . and tth seems to be a lot of talk about you? Im not sure if its all true, Ill find out in time.you seem to be a nice lady, but is a lot of talk about you, not to much is good talk. but seems to be a lot of talk about me to, and no one even knows me. So funy they can talk about some one they do not know. ok tth ill talk with you soon. And what dose tth stand for?
Why do they think you are me? Probably because a lot of them log in as other people. Oh, most of the members here think I am an idiot and clueless. They just don't know what I know. TTH stood for trying to help- that is when I joined this site when the Marlboro contest was going on.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 05:37 pm
@cammeto,
cammeto wrote:

you seem to have a lot of valuable time to read gibberish. Just wonder how that is cocetered valuable time. But I gess for some that is the only thing have to do so it is valuabel to them. But thanks for taking the time to read it. and the time to reply.

I assume that cocetered is juvenile talk for considered. The rest is just spelling errors. This is a change of word that required a tiny bit of time to decipher.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 07:51 pm
Hey cammeto
Are you still out there somewhere? If so, come back. I want to ask you some questions.
cammeto

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:30 pm
@TTH,
yes im on now are you?
TTH

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:31 pm
@cammeto,
Yep, still here. I don't have long though. So, if you are in the same area I live do you know where the old Safeway is? The one that just closed?
cammeto

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:33 pm
@TTH,
yes it is right by the deli off cannon.
cammeto

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:34 pm
@cammeto,
I go to the deli all the time
TTH

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:35 pm
@cammeto,
I know where that is. I'm headed out to my mom's. Want to meet me there? If so, how long would it take you to get there?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:36 pm
@cammeto,
cammeto wrote:

I go to the deli all the time
So do I Shocked
cammeto

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:38 pm
@TTH,
YOU DO? WOW when do you go what times? Do you know the lady name starts with A
TTH

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:40 pm
@cammeto,
Are you talking about Angela? You didn't answer my question?
cammeto

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:41 pm
@TTH,
yep ,Angela. I could be there with in a hour
TTH

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:43 pm
@cammeto,
Good I will be there. What color car do you have and what type?
cammeto

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:43 pm
@TTH,
white truck
TTH

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:44 pm
@cammeto,
I'll be there.
cammeto

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:45 pm
@TTH,
ok.see you soon
TTH

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:47 pm
@cammeto,
Okay, I am logging off now.
cammeto

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:57 pm
@TTH,
ok i'm going to look around . just to see what the talk is about. then Ill go to the deli. this is going to be funny if I know you. what color is your car? And what time do you go to the deli. night or day?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 09:00 pm
cammeto and TTH, do you folks own phones? How about using them and getting off my thread?

Thank you for your cooperation.