cammeto

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 11:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
what are you all talking about? rama much /ram fuchs? why cant you guys just come and say what your talking about.first me and thh are one of the same now Im ram somthing, whats upwith that.
0 Replies

cammeto

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 11:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
the 26 look one more time was not the 26, if going to talk get facts right ok
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 06:12 am
anyone who spends their time talking to TTH and trying to figure out what is going on in that bots head is questionable to me anyway .

( takes meds)
crazy people
sheeeesh
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 06:49 am
@cammeto,
Quote:
I do not know Ramafuchs, if you want to know me just talk to me.And to all of you that think Im just a punk kid, IM not and why would they say that??? and why cant they say it to me.

OK, I'll explain. TTH has strange reputation here. She sometimes creates another on-line personality so she has someone to interact with (many people here avoid her). People are assuming you are her latest creation. I am positive you are not Rama. I've had enough interaction with Rama to know he is not clever enough to create a new personality. He can barely manage what little persona he has. You say you are not a "punk kid", but you communicate like one. Your posts sound like someone who does not speak english well or someone who did not pay attention in grade school. Maybe if you stick around you will find a niche here- or maybe not, but we welcome all new comers to give this place a try.
JPB

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:13 am
@Green Witch,
Quote:
She sometimes creates another on-line personality so she has someone to interact with

She does?

Quote:
I am positive you are not Rama.

me too.
shewolfnm

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 10:41 am
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

She does?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeup
Ragman

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:39 am
@cammeto,
But..you need to understand that many here HAVE said it to you! Only a kid would not have picked up on it yet.

So, how's this: you're a self-centered kid and your entertainment value has run out. Now show us your lack of maturity by saying nyeh-nyeh and arguing some more.

And even worse, if as I suspect, you're really TTH, then it's very sad! It's TTH who seems to be fixated (in more than one thread) on TOS discussion. this is too sick.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:16 pm
@shewolfnm,
hmmmm... got an example?

ragman -- I'll wager money that commeto is not tth.
Ragman

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:28 pm
@JPB,
I'll take the wager but thinking this: does it really matter? One way it's annoying the other is saddening.

I thought that it was the saam person due to similarities in tone and also because of the parallel discussions about TOS. Also in a thread where the conversation was about being from the same part of northwest seemed a bit too coincidental.
TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:18 pm
@Ragman,
It isn't me. The reason I started talking to that member is because he/she said they were in WA State. If it annoys you, then that is your problem. I think it is sad that you treat a new member like ****.
Ragman

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:25 pm
@TTH,
I'm not treating anyone like ****. I treat newbies and veterans alike as I have for over the 10 yrs I've been on Abuzz and now A2K. I welcome those who act like grownups. I simply stated the behavior I perceived was immature. And, it IS! I suppose that you enjoyed being called cottonmouth? You sure seemed pretty annoyed at that!
TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:31 pm
@Ragman,
At least I was honest and told that person not to call me that. Maybe you don't think you treat people like ****, but I see it differently. Behavior immature? The person asked questions. Yep, that is immature Rolling Eyes
Ragman

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:42 pm
@TTH,
see you in the funny papers
TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:00 pm
@Ragman,
That is the best you have?
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:24 pm
@TTH,
Im sorry will not call you cotton mouth or blondie sorry
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:25 pm
@cammeto,
so did you say you are in graham?
TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:26 pm
@cammeto,
cammeto wrote:

Im sorry will not call you cotton mouth or blondie sorry
Thank you, I would appreciate it.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:27 pm
@cammeto,
No, I am not in Graham. I do know where it is though.
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:27 pm
@TTH,
are you close?
TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:28 pm
@cammeto,
Define close Laughing