cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:29 pm
@TTH,
tacoma , south hill? bonie lake
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:33 pm
@cammeto,
hey I have to go maybe see you on later ok if not have a good night.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:33 pm
@cammeto,
Not in any of those, but within driving distance. So, how do you think you were treated on this site?
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:35 pm
@TTH,
well do not think they like me or you. do not know why but its ok with me
TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:37 pm
@cammeto,
What do you think about this site? Since you are new is it hard to navigate through?
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:39 pm
@TTH,
yes it is a very hard one to navigate, and kind of hard to get help with it. some pepol are nice and help, but not most of them.
TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:40 pm
@cammeto,
Can you try and explain what is hard about the navigation of this site. I know you are new and I am just curious why you think it is hard.
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:42 pm
@TTH,
I do not have time right now, I have to go clean a new house,that im moving in to this week end. but if you are on to night Ill talk to you then ok.
TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:43 pm
@cammeto,
I won't be on line tonight. A new house? Congratulations!!!
0 Replies

cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:44 pm
@cammeto,
are you a lady or man?? just wondering
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:45 pm
@cammeto,
thank you, ok next time I see you on or if you see me then Ill talk with you if you do not maind
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:45 pm
@cammeto,
opps mind.
TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:46 pm
@cammeto,
Me a lady, now that is funny. Yes, I am a female.
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:47 pm
@TTH,
ok you have a good night, Im gone
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:47 pm
@cammeto,
You don't have to correct your spelling. It doesn't bother me and if it bothers anyone else, who cares.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 06:18 pm
@cammeto,
Hey, if you are new to the area I can tell you some places to go see or try to answer any questions you have. Just leave a post and I will check back.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 08:31 pm
I dunno.... but I think cammeltoe is just a youngster trying to figure this forum out. (with tth trying to help)

And I think tth is only tth.

<shrug.>
Intrepid

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 08:53 pm
I can't believe that I just spent valuable time reading this gibberish. Drunk
TTH

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 09:30 pm
@caribou,
caribou wrote:

I dunno.... but I think cammeltoe is just a youngster trying to figure this forum out. (with tth trying to help)

And I think tth is only tth.

<shrug.>
I decided to come back home for awhile. Anyway caribou you are right in that I am not that other person. I think that person is a he and he is not a kid.
cammeto

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:23 pm
@TTH,
your right Im a Man and Im not a kid.and yes I was trying to figer this forum out. I do not understand why they think im you?? or some ram thing. I really do not understand why they even care, who I am. some of you have tryed to help me and I thank you . and tth seems to be a lot of talk about you? Im not sure if its all true, Ill find out in time.you seem to be a nice lady, but is a lot of talk about you, not to much is good talk. but seems to be a lot of talk about me to, and no one even knows me. So funy they can talk about some one they do not know. ok tth ill talk with you soon. And what dose tth stand for?