Christmas Vacation Plans?

mismi

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 09:36 pm
@George,
I stay home. I LOVE home.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 10:52 am
Christmas is a visit to my sister's house with hopefully all of her children and their children. But probably not with all of them because my oldest nephew is planning to get married sometime between Christmas and New Year. He lives in Hamburg and we will all go there for the wedding. Fun!
hamburger

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:07 am
@urs53,
hi urs !
when you visit hamburg , please spit in the elbe river for me - it brings good luck to everyone !
under the new a2k format i missed you . glad to see that you are still alive and kicking !
hope you have a nice sunny weekend ! we've had about two weeks of dreary weather but the sun broke through today and we've ben promised a sunny weekend .
hbg
Joeblow

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 11:35 am
@Mame,
Cottage! I've an eleven day stretch booked off (yay!), so it'll be spent between home and there.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:52 pm
@hamburger,
Will do, hamburger! We have rain, rain, rain - and this on our national holiday...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 10:50 am
Since we don't know where we will be living - I am not sure. If we manage to unload our place, we will most likely be living in temporary housing in Texas. If so, we plan to go to Disney for Christmas - it just doesn't seem like it would be an at home Christmas in temporary housing.

If we don't, family from the Seattle area has asked us to visit so we may go out there - lots of this also depends if we can afford it.

With everything that has gone on with my family, don't know if we would love having Christmas dinner with them all.
0 Replies