UfO's Created the Debunker

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 04:59 pm
You will not find what is commonly called a UFO DEBUNKER in any other areas of science or discovery. The only anomally simular would be
1539 Copernicus. His theories that the earth revolved around the sun were outlawed. Theoretical evidence for the Copernican theory was provided by Newton's theory of universal gravitation around 150 years later. Copernicus warns the debunker~...Perhaps there will be babblers who, although completely ignorant of mathematics, nevertheless take it upon themselves to pass judgement on mathematical questions and, badly distorting some passages of Scripture to their purpose, will dare find fault with my undertaking and censure it. I disregard them even to the extent as despising their criticism as unfounded.

The dictionary lists debunk as "to disclose to unmask to unshroud". And yet a UFO debunker does exactly thee opposite. In the search for truth, they are the passionate know it alls, who are there to enlighten you . They know everything there is to know about any evidence that ever existed. Unfortunately they don't.

Until the 1950's there was no such thing as the Debunker. When the White House was Buzzed by a large UFO formation in 1952 twice one week apart .The Government realized it must do something to soften the swelling fear in the citizens. So "scientic announcements" were made that the phenenomon was "Temperature Inversion" the UFO Debunker was born. All newspapers reported faithfully the Governments findings. Hearing further outcries for the truth about Flying Saucers. Project Blue Book was created to show our Governments full attempts to clarify all of these flying saucer reports. But unlike it's stated mission. It was more of a Roach Motel for UFO information. Information went in but i't never checked out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,614 • Replies: 36
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 06:23 pm
Few of us dispute that intelligent life most likely exists elsewhere in the universe. The only contention is over whether or not aliens have been visiting the Earth. Without some solid evidence in hand, other than he said/she said and a bunch of lights, there is really no proof. Several threads on the same subject cannot change that.
0 Replies

fluid1959

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 09:19 pm
This is a totally different topic. Debunking needs no proof.

Which expertise are you referring yourself too? Let me guess....

1) You personally analyzed crop circles with radiation burns with your microscope and discovered no unnatural phenomenon?

2) Or maybe your a Photo expert analyst and through scientific measures have determined all Ufo Photography and film to be forgeries.

3) Or your a brilliant Astrophysicist who through mathematical Equations derived the No flying saucer can reach earth in my lifetime theory.

4) Or your a Doctor that did a study in the Journal of Psychiatry concerning mass UFO psychosis, which you have traced to drinking water, specifically in Mexico, Belgium, Israel,Japan, Germany, Nevada. and a well near Betty and Barney Hills House?

5) Maybe your a Beef chasing Jack the Ripper of the dairyland and you have a fetish for cow parts?

6) Maybe your Astronaut Edgar Mitchell's second grade teacher, and you knew that boy was going to grow up to be a liar.

Debunkers ?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 09:36 pm
Yeah, they're a pain, and we got a few of them here. If a large triangular object were to hover silently over their roof, they would shake their shoulders and call the others tin foil hat zealots. Confused I guess they think humanity is not ready. While it's them who are immature little babies.

"If they exist, where are they?"

There they are.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 06:50 am
Do you also see ghosts and bend spoons with your minds?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 07:14 am
Oh boy...

How many were burned on a stake for recognizing reality in our history? How many of them were wrong? Extraterrestrial contact was bound to happen one day or another in human history. Apparently, we're in the middle of the transition towards the acceptance of it. Well, the honorable ones among us are.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 07:17 am
Meaning if I disagree I am dishonorable. Meaning vestiges of the Inquisition may yet live.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 07:35 am
You don't disagree, you ridiculize. Ghosts have no bearing in this topic. I am indeed an inquisitor of ridiculisation. Because to ridicule IS dishonorable.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 07:36 am
I just figure if you're gullible for one, you must be a pushover for the rest.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 07:52 am
If you can find me three dozen of government insiders who are convinced ghosts are real, I might look into it, yeah. But I'm no pushover. I just see the universe we're in, and have the maturity to expect other life to find us. If you choose to label this attitude as gullible, that's your point of view.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 08:53 am
Now we're getting somewhere. My point of view ...
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 09:03 am
wolf wrote:
While it's them who are immature little babies.

Wolf -- You mention immaturity and maturity fairly often in your writing.
I'm sorry it's a recurring theme that you seem to struggle with.

I hope someday you'll be able to see that not everyone who waits for evidence
is engaging in ridicule, dishonor, or even debunking. Not everyone is interested in calling others names.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 09:27 am
I mean to label those who consciously debunk this subject immature. Yes, wholeheartedly.
0 Replies

deniZen

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 05:25 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Do you also see ghosts and bend spoons with your minds?

Well, once in a while, I've seen a blurry cat go by really quickly, but that may be a trick of the light. Yes to the second, but for the life of me, I haven't figured that out yet. Only twice, and not again since.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 05:40 pm
How convenient. A deranged newbie to break the thread.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 05:48 pm
Shocked Razz
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 05:55 pm
Let's get back on the rails.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,992218,00.html

Official enough?
0 Replies

deniZen

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 05:58 pm
wolf wrote:
How convenient. A deranged newbie to break the thread.

Lighten up; I was just playing with you. Razz
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 04:32 am
I'm very serious when it comes to life, deni.
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 12:53 pm
fluid1959 wrote:
This is a totally different topic. Debunking needs no proof.

You're right, debunking needs no proof because the burden of proof rests solely on the person making the claim. You claim there are UFOs... YOU PROVE IT! Stop spamming the board with these ridiculous unsupported UFO claims.

http://jadedragon.0catch.com/SpamDog.jpg
0 Replies