simple relativity question

layman

Sun 26 Feb, 2017 08:22 pm
@maxdancona,
4. I have a Physics degree. I have actually taken courses in Relativity. In other words, I have educated myself.

Hahahaha. You best just stick to playing with your slide rule, and avoid topics that are both beyond your comprehension level and completely outside the scope of your knowledge, Max.

I know a guy who has read the Bible, cover to cover, at least 10 times. Man, that dude can sho nuff quote hisself some scripture, I tellya what!

But don't even think about asking him intricate theological questions which require subtle, nuanced thought. He is completely inarticulate and at a loss when it comes to that. But, again, he can quote the Bible, by God.
maxdancona

Sun 26 Feb, 2017 08:52 pm
@layman,
You can keep on with the things that are beyond my comprehension level and outside the scope of my knowledge Layman... maybe you have some secret knowledge that you got somewhere that allows you to question Relativity.

I will stick to the Science and Mathematics and what I learned by going to college.

According to the Physics you would learn in college... you are wrong.

The fact that you googled stuff doesn't change that.

layman

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 12:42 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

According to the Physics you would learn in college... you are wrong.

No, you are completely wrong about that and it just proves the point that you don't know what you're talking about.

There isn't a COMPETENT physicist in the country, in the whole world for that matter, who would claim that any physics currently known to man proves I'm wrong.

Where did you go to college? Apparently they didn't teach you that. Maybe you can still get a refund, eh?

Quote:
"Education, n.: That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the foolish their lack of understanding." (Ambrose Bierce)

I am beginning to suspect that you've never been to college at all. If you have, you appear to fall into Bierce's second category there, eh?
0 Replies

Linxf

Wed 14 Jun, 2017 03:13 am
@maxdancona,
I agree with you. you are right.
0 Replies