world of warcrat. training for the 100 grand tournaments...

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 12:12 pm
im on the server "the forgotten coast", starting a pvp guild, arenas, bg farming etc..

guild name is pandemonium.

so far we have 2-3 people, we need 5+

only dedicated pvpers.

we will be doing minor instances, only for filler gear and keys, trinkets blahblah. focused on grinding to level 80 when the xpac comes out, then doin the instances for fillers etc.

the teams will be preset, most likely death knight, warrior, paladin, resto druid, last slot is either another resto druid, feral druid, or holy pally, or elem shaman or resto/elem hybrid shaman, or resto shaman (PURE)

our #1 goal is to enter the arena tournaments. no noobs or scrubs.

well also be trying out a full stealther team, rogues/druids. feral and resto, 3 druids 2 rogues or 3 rogues 2 druids.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 700 • Replies: 4
No top replies

MagicBlackCat

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 12:58 am
did ya put this message in the WoW forums too?

Probably get better response Wink

Unless you wanna pay for me to transfer one of my level 40 alts...
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 01:01 am
hahaha. i did but it gets washed away the next day with no replies.

ive been going to lancades, but people who dont own their own computers arent the kind i really want to train for 100 thousand dollar tournaments.

it was just a shot in the dark posting here.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 03:29 am
Re: world of warcrat. training for the 100 grand tournaments
OGIONIK wrote:
im on the server "the forgotten coast", starting a pvp guild, arenas, bg farming etc..

guild name is pandemonium.

so far we have 2-3 people, we need 5+

only dedicated pvpers.

we will be doing minor instances, only for filler gear and keys, trinkets blahblah. focused on grinding to level 80 when the xpac comes out, then doin the instances for fillers etc.

the teams will be preset, most likely death knight, warrior, paladin, resto druid, last slot is either another resto druid, feral druid, or holy pally, or elem shaman or resto/elem hybrid shaman, or resto shaman (PURE)

our #1 goal is to enter the arena tournaments. no noobs or scrubs.

well also be trying out a full stealther team, rogues/druids. feral and resto, 3 druids 2 rogues or 3 rogues 2 druids.

I'll pass this to my 17 year old son. It will be his decision though. I understand he's passably good at the game.
0 Replies

MagicBlackCat

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 12:26 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
hahaha. i did but it gets washed away the next day with no replies.

ive been going to lancades, but people who dont own their own computers arent the kind i really want to train for 100 thousand dollar tournaments.

it was just a shot in the dark posting here.

Very true. You might try /bumping your WoW thread every other day or so to bring it to the forefront of the pages. It helps. Definately use the PVP base already ingame to build your team from. Have you posted cross server? Lots of people moving around servers lately.
0 Replies