What is it about "feel good" laws...

cjhsa

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 11:35 am
That actually makes people feel safer, when in fact they've endangered themselves even more?

Help me here. I cannot understand the victim mentality.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 736 • Replies: 5
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 12:12 pm
Do you feel safer with a gun in the house, when empirical studies demonstrate that it actually endangers you?

Rolling Eyes

Another blow-hard, clueless rant from the gun nut.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 12:25 pm
I do, because I know how to use them, and could give a rat's ass about your empirical study.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 12:27 pm
Folks like DumbDad, who believe all this crap sold to them by retards like the Brady Bunch, will be the downfall of our nation if we don't do something about it. A nation of victims we shall be, because the meekasses will inherit the crime.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 01:11 pm
Plus he didn't answer the question.

What is it, really, about these laws that makes you feel safer?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 02:01 pm
Kinda what I figured. Most people support this kind of sillyness simply because it, well, feels good at the moment. They haven't thought it through, or they depend on some lies, lies, and statistics to make their minds up for them.

It's a sad state of affairs, and certainly not what the nation's founders had in mind when they penned the Bill of Rights.
0 Replies