Obama the putz

Gargamel

Tue 29 Jul, 2008 10:24 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
Perhaps you've noticed that some people choose to use the Oxford (serial) comma, and some do not, regardless of region. Variations of usage don't necessarily depend on where the hell you live.

You sure seem to be getting awfully worked up about this ... I'd expect a giant pitcher of thirst quenching beverage to be more laid back.

What else am I supposed to do with two completely worthless English degrees?
0 Replies

Advocate

Tue 29 Jul, 2008 11:12 am
Miller wrote:
Obama surely acted like a putz, when he appeared in Israel and wore a Kippah.

He's a Muslim, who converted to Christianity and now he wants the world to believe he's also a Jew.

Give me a break, for the Lord's sake...

This reminds me of Hillary when running for office in New York. She suddenly found distant Jewish relatives. And, lo and behold, Obama gave her a bagel.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 29 Jul, 2008 11:51 am
Advocate wrote:
Miller wrote:

He's a Muslim, who converted to Christianity and now he wants the world to believe he's also a Jew.

This reminds me of Hillary when running for office in New York. She suddenly found distant Jewish relatives. And, lo and behold, Obama gave her a bagel.

Obama - what a PUTZ!
0 Replies

Miller

Wed 30 Jul, 2008 12:19 pm
Advocate wrote:
Miller wrote:

But was it kosher?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Wed 30 Jul, 2008 12:23 pm
No, but it was Halal.
0 Replies

Miller

Wed 30 Jul, 2008 12:25 pm
Is Tiny Putz Obama would appreciate that...
0 Replies

Advocate

Wed 30 Jul, 2008 01:06 pm
What if O were circumcised? Could he then be certified kosher?
0 Replies

Miller

Wed 30 Jul, 2008 01:10 pm
Advocate wrote:

Have you asked a Rabbi?
0 Replies

Advocate

Wed 30 Jul, 2008 02:25 pm
I would if I knew one.
0 Replies

yitwail

Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:08 pm
Advocate wrote:

from wikipedia:

Quote:
In Islam, circumcision is mentioned in some hadith, but not in the Qur'an. Some Fiqh scholars state that circumcision is recommended (Sunnah); others that it is obligatory.[23] Some have quoted the hadith to argue that the requirement of circumcision is based on the covenant with Abraham.[24] While endorsing circumcision for males, scholars note that it is not a requirement for converting to Islam.[25]

assuming he was a born muslim, chances are good he's already undergone the procedure
0 Replies