jespah

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 04:22 am
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/58/220279254_17c20cbec5.jpg

I haven't heard anything. Now I'm nervous. Unfortunately I have to put on a smile today as my recruiter is taking my boss and me out to lunch. I will call D__ after lunch.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 05:26 am
In honor of Noddy and her wonderful outlook on life.

Keep a hold of your dominion where ever it may be, my friend.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4147SWJR30L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
This picture reminds me so much of the saga of your pothos plant and all the pearls of wisdom you imparted to us. Let's get you well so we can all go singing in the rain!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:07 am
Checking in... hoping...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:13 am
here... hoping

Thinking of Noddy and gently hugging her....

Thinking of D__ , MrNoddy and family
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:19 am
Sad (((((( Noddy & Family ))))))
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:21 am
Here too ....... and sending more love and prayers.

http://msp304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/Mc_TribaL/i-love-you.gif
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:29 am
Final Status
D__, at 8:51 AM today wrote:
The doctors were agreed that she would not be able to leave the respirator or the colostomy bags and even with these meausres her life would be short and unpleasant.

At approximately 3:00pm yesterday (2008-08-05), the nurse gave her enough morpine to be sure she was not in pain and stopped administering the drug to elevate her blood pressure. At 3:30pm she came off the respirator.

She died at 2:10am this morning. (2008-08-05) with her family. We believe she did not suffer.

Her body is being donated to medical research. The foundation has called a couple phone conversations confirming the details.

We have not decided on final arrangements. Her cremated remains will be returned in about 4 weeks. We will probably have a memorial either labor day weekend or a saturday in mid-september.

These are tennative plans, we will have final plans by the end of the week.

I will make the memorial topic tonight. Love to all of you.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:30 am
Thanks Jes.

RIP Miss Noddy
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:33 am
Crying or Very sad Oh, wow. Hugs for ->(((((((( Noddy's Family ))))))) Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:36 am
Thanks Jes

Will wait for the memorial topic.

RIP, noddy.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Crying or Very sad

Good night, Noddy. I will miss you terribly.
0 Replies

martybarker

I was so hoping for different news. Noddy was much loved and respected here. She will be missed!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:37 am
Damn. Damn damn damn.

There were storms last night and I spent a lot of time awake, and thought about Noddy a lot. Lots of tears. Lots of head/heart conversations about whether she'd pull through.

Still hoping though, so seeing the actual news... oy. Thought I was mostly teared-out last night but here comes another round.

Bye Noddy.

Hugs to everyone who loved her -- glad there were so many of us.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:40 am
It really won't be the here same without her. I wish I wasn't at work so that I could go have a good cry.
0 Replies

brendalee

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:41 am
Mis Noddy
To Noddy's family , I met noddy last summer when e-beth and I were in New York . She so funny and full of life. I understand how you must be feeling as I lost my Dad this April .

May she fly with the angels.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:42 am
A very sweet lady. While Jane and I were living in New York, we had the priviledge of meeting her at an a2k gathering at our home.

Deepest condolences to her family.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:49 am
blatham wrote:
A very sweet lady. While Jane and I were living in New York, we had the priviledge of meeting her at an a2k gathering at our home.

And boy did she give us guys hell there when we discussed the general role of men in society. Smile I loved her for it right there. Good bye Noddy, I'll miss you dearly!
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:51 am
This was the news I feared each time I opened this thread. My heartfelt condolences to Noddy's IRL family and to Noddy's virtual family here at A2K. It is possible to love someone you've never met. Noddy has joined those venerable posters who preceded her and the great conversations continue.

Noddy, we will always remember you.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:52 am
May Noddy and her family and friends who loved her so much yet feel the love and caring that surrounds them.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:54 am
It come to us all at the appropriate time.
0 Replies