wandeljw

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 12:44 pm
margo wrote:
Noddy- you'll be sadly missed.

Now - you'll have time to go through that stack of books waiting to be read.

My thoughts are with her family.

I never had a chance to ask Noddy's advice on a relationship problem, but boy did I ever value her literary assessments and suggestions for reading. I am glad to see this other facet of Noddy's recognized, but it makes the void she leaves even greater.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 12:48 pm
like many, i never met her, but always appreciated her thoughtfulness & compassion. my condolences to her family & friends.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 02:03 pm
I'm at a loss for words. So many here have said it so much better than I ever could and I agree wholeheartedly. So, I send my sincerest condolences to Noddy's family. I didn't know her well but her words, her advice on a2k is legendary. Rest well. You will be missed. Sad Love and hugs to her family on their loss. Saying prayers for them and lighting a candle or two ...
for Noddy.
http://solacetemple.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/candles.jpg
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 02:19 pm
My sincere condolences to Noddy's family. She will be missed by all.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 02:20 pm
You will be missed here, Noddy..
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 02:27 pm
In peace
In comfort
In dignity
With a loved one at hand
Ain't a bad way to go
Ain't a bad way at all

Pax et bonum, Noddy

You're a good son and a good man, omac.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 02:32 pm
OMac - sincere condolences to you and your family. I had the pleasure of meeting your mother in New York, and my memory of her is of a delicate, elegant, charming lady. Is there anything practical we can do - send flowers, for instance?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 02:48 pm
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul; He guideth me in straight paths for His name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 23

Quote:
Dwell in the house of the Lord for ever

Shalom Noddy. May you breathe in that bright light of eternity and finally rest in peace.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 03:19 pm
Goodbye, Noddy. The goddesses broke the mold when they made you and now you are among their number.

Thank you for all the PM's. I've saved every one of them and now they will keep your memory fresh.

Her generosity in giving her body to medical research shows the stuff she was made of. Strength and dominion in abundance.

OMac, You have my deepest thanks. You were so kind and generous with your time, keeping us informed during such a difficult time for you.

My condolences to you and to the rest of Jill's family
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 03:26 pm
Diane wrote:
Goodbye, Noddy. The goddesses broke the mold when they made you and now you are among their number.

That's lovely, Diane.

This is the first A2K death that has really affected sozlet, too -- I related a lot of Noddicisms to her and she invariably appreciated them. And Noddy sent sozlet a book and an Amish bonnet that are both prized possessions. She's very sad -- we've done a lot of hugging and talking. She knew Noddy was sick and had just been working on a card for her. Perhaps we'll still send it to omacneil.

Noddy was around from my last days of pregnancy (though I didn't "know" her yet) and throughout sozlet's life thus far -- I'm not sure any one person has given me as much (or as valuable) parenting advice as Noddy.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 03:30 pm
Goodbye Noddy. And thank you.

You were bright. You had sense. You were loved.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 03:42 pm
Goodbye Noddy...what a wonderful presence you have been to so many of us for so long.

My Dominion feels very diminished today.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 04:39 pm
I hope that all of you wonderful people will join here.
http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=120478
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 04:54 pm
Crying or Very sad

I am lost for words and so very sad to hear that we've lost our sweet Noddy.

I'll miss her so much!

Noddy has made such a huge difference in my life by sharing her words of wisdom and so much more. She was and always will stay at the top of my favorite people list.

This is so sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 05:55 pm
I met Noddy last December.
We once looked for unicorns.
Having her expertise available to you, was peace of mind.
I am saddened.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 06:27 pm
My condolences to Noddy's family, she was a great lady.

RIP Noddy.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 06:51 pm
Shed a tear.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 09:50 pm
Thank you Soz.

I love knowing that Noddy was a big part of Sozlet's early years.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 01:24 am
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 01:35 am
Diane wrote:
Thank you Soz.

I love knowing that Noddy was a big part of Sozlet's early years.

Hell yeah...that's significant.

This is a new thing happening on this planet that Noddy was part of....nurturing knowledge coming from all over the world.
0 Replies