Im glad God doesnt Exist.

mrhunt

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 02:33 am
Yeah,you heard Me.

Im Happy as hell he Doesnt Exist.Because if he Did Id ******* Kill his faggot ass.Id say "Hey you ****,Why'd You let this **** happen to my mother?"
Id say alot Else Too.....Id say Hey...your nothing but a ******* Scam Artist With Millions upon millions of weak minded "Followers" Pouring their money Into The baskets passed around each sunday to pay the ministers Rent.

Id Ask Why All His "Priests" and Higher Up Religious People Molest young boys,Or Why the pope Wears Those Gay ass ******* shoes.

So Ive got a favor to ask all you people who have "found god".....Just give me his ******* Address so i can go and ******* Kill him.....maybe Take out his son all over again if he's hanging out there too......

Yeah.Get offended You Christian idiots.Get offended Cause i mean Every goddam Word i just said here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,637 • Replies: 45
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 03:09 am
If god doesn't exist then it cant be god thats to blame for your mothers predicament.

Perhaps its the Invisible pink unicorn who is responsible.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 03:14 am
Now cats talk Laughing
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:14 am
Thats exactly What im saying.Im Saying IF He existed then thats what i would say.

but he doesnt.So Im not saying that.It was all hypothetical and ****.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:18 am
Cookie?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:27 am
jespah wrote:
Cookie?

hypothetical cookie or real one.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:35 am
Which God?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:54 am
neologist wrote:

Bertrand Russels Teapot. (the celestial Teapot.)
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 05:16 am
dadpad wrote:
neologist wrote:

Bertrand Russels Teapot. (the celestial Teapot.)
Well, yes.

And the flying spaghetti monster.

Might there be others?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 11:08 am
Having a bad day? Try some herbal tea. It always helps me relax when I'm feeling a bit tense.

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 12:29 pm
Who ya talkin to, Kiddo?
0 Replies

existential potential

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 01:51 pm
If this was posted to cause a angry reaction, it failed.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 05:50 pm
Obviously.Unfortuantely it just makes me angrier.

Wheres the stupid Religious people who are supposed to Get all offended and Yell at me? Dammit! My Plan has failed miserably,Why do you guys all have to be so ******* understanding and open minded!?!?!??!?!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 06:25 pm
If you knew anything about those that love God you would know that we are to respond in love, not in anger or in hate.

Besides offending me or any other human being isn't the problem. It's God you offend. Just a thought.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 09:04 pm
mrhunt wrote:
Obviously.Unfortuantely it just makes me angrier.

Wheres the stupid Religious people who are supposed to Get all offended and Yell at me? Dammit! My Plan has failed miserably,Why do you guys all have to be so **** understanding and open minded!?!?!??!?!

There, there . . . http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/console.gif
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 09:11 pm
God loves you. I hope you can find comfort in your pain.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 01:56 am
Wha wha whaaaa!??!!?

god doesnt love me or anyone.*bitch slaps you for your ignorance*

P.S.
Thanks for letting me get all angry,Violent and offensive in this thread guys,It makes me Feel like 1% Better about having a Idiotic Drunk crippled mother Who's Delirious in the hospital,Still Living at home @ 21 (im working on it!),Having two shitty jobs,No life No education and A Generally Terrible outlook on life.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 03:44 am
Quote:
Besides offending me or any other human being isn't the problem. It's God you offend. Just a thought.

I didn't think that the Christian idea of God lacked empathy?

God could exist, and I'm rather fond of the idea that he does, though I'm not particularly fussed on the version described in the bible (or any other religion that is).

To me it's rather clear that God, if he exists, doesn't interfere in this world.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 05:58 am
That's the thing about free will vikkor. We get to make decisions and God lets us do it. :wink:

I am sorry you are having a rough go of it mrhunt but it could be worse. You could be an orphan. You could be homeless. Get the point?

Our life is mostly what we make it. I find attitude makes a big difference. Try focusing on the good things and go from there. What have you got to lose? Has your getting angry and cussing and complaining changed a single thing?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 08:02 am
mrhunt wrote:
Wha wha whaaaa!??!!?

god doesnt love me or anyone.*bitch slaps you for your ignorance*

P.S.
Thanks for letting me get all angry,Violent and offensive in this thread guys,It makes me Feel like 1% Better about having a Idiotic Drunk crippled mother Who's Delirious in the hospital,Still Living at home @ 21 (im working on it!),Having two shitty jobs,No life No education and A Generally Terrible outlook on life.

Yes, He does love you. Just as, if you admit it, you love your mother even with the faults that you have attributed to her.

Blaming God for things that we, in fact, have control of is actually an easy cop out. There is a saying that "God helps those who help themselves".

Remain strong and look to the future with a clear vision.
0 Replies