Beanie Babies - Worth anything anymore??

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 05:26 am
Does anyone know if there are any Beanie Babies (TY) that are worth anything? I'm just about to go to a car boot sale and get rid of them for a £1.50/£1 each to clear some room, I have about 100, if not more.

Just wondering if there were any specific Beanies that were worth anything in mint condition, or if there are any sort of 'outlets' that will buy them off me or something (who knows?)..

Many thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,952 • Replies: 2
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 06:39 am
My family is quite littered with these things

They can not sell them.

My mother at one time had over 300 and had some really expensive ones. I remember her forking out about 400.00 for one of those bears.

Not a one that she has , is worth over 5.00 on the open market.

IF...........and this is a big IF.... but if you can find someone to buy them, you will earn more selling in a lot then you will individually. Most people will not buy just one anymore. And it does not seem ( at least from watching my family over three years) it does not seem that most people are interested in small lots of two or three. Have about 10, 15 in a lot and interest is still there.. but not much.
0 Replies

FlyFoy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 03:49 pm
There are definitely some Beanie Babies that are worth a lot of money. I don't have too many details, so you should research this before letting your Beanie Babies go for a pittance. I seem to remember that years ago values were posted on the official Beanie Babies website. The two Beanie Babies that come to mind that are definitely valuable are a camel (Humphrey?) and a dark blue elephant. I've heard that there are fake dark blue elephants out there that people have made out of light blue ones.

That's about all I know.
0 Replies