"Knife Crime" in Britain

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:34 am
Now they want to ban all knives and perform random searches for knives on people walking down the street.

What the hell is wrong with Britain? They seem to have lost their mind and soul.

First they ban guns, but that doesn't stop crime. The criminals just switched to knives. So now they want to ban knives. What next? Ban the finger eye poke? Maybe all Brit's should have their fingers cut off at birth.

Then they'll ban fisticuffs.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,489 • Replies: 48
No top replies

McTag

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 08:29 am
It's simple, you should be able to understand it without too much trouble.

Young men who carry knives "for my own protection", or just to feel more powerful, tend to find a reason to use them- or the knife is turned against them in a fight.

Fewer knives, fewer stabbings. Most people can recover from a punch in the head.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 09:20 am
Non-recoverable insanity is the diagnosis for Britain.

Nuge is over there now - go to his show and feel the freedom. You'll never look at your stupid laws the same way again.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 02:01 pm
I could be arrested in London for carrying my Schrade Uncle Henry....for sale in just about any DoIt Best/True Value hardware store in the good ol' USA. The whopping 1.75" blade and deadly lockblade configuration make it a formidable weapon in any fight....
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 03:26 pm
You sure wouldn't be allowed to carry in on to any commercial flight in the USA, or here.

And by that measure, a dangerous weapon.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 04:31 pm
RETARDED thinking by a soulless, clueless, pacifist bunch of morons that threatens our very existence on the planet. I pity you.

My suggestion to the airline industry after 9/11, denied due to pacifists such as yourself: Offer everyone on the plane a Glock 9mm as they get on. Sure it could be exploited, that's what PROFILING is for.

I've seen way too many disabled people and little old ladies get picked out for the extra search. What a joke - just to pacify your morosity.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 04:45 pm
And the solution is simple. Get rid of your stupid gun bans.

Do you really care if a couple punks knife each other? I sure don't. The chimps are always at play. You need to be able to protect yourself from the chimps. Seems like a perfect opportunity - sell the guns to people who can prove they are human, not a subrace of the criminal variety.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 09:36 pm
Quote:
Now they want to ban all knives and perform random searches for knives on people walking down the street.

What the hell is wrong with Britain? They seem to have lost their mind and soul.

Well, we don't perform random searches for knives in Australia, but carrying them in public without a reasonable excuse is illegal.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 05:57 am
vikorr wrote:
Quote:

Well, we don't perform random searches for knives in Australia, but carrying them in public without a reasonable excuse is illegal.

I have rarely said anything good about Austrailia's laws either.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 06:48 am
Here's my evil weapon of mass knife destruction, very close to actual size.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BF093ZMEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Arrest that man - he's got a nasty knife!
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 06:55 am
Why would the person be carrying it?

The presence of the weapons causes the stabbings. Without them, only bruises occur.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 07:14 am
McTag wrote:
Why would the person be carrying it?

Because it's a useful tool? I always carry mine. The only person it's every stabbed was me.

McTag wrote:
The presence of the weapons causes the stabbings. Without them, only bruises occur

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Funniest damn thing I read this week.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 07:17 am
You remind me of this douchbag:

"'And we've seen that, just getting a concealed carry permit, all that means is that you haven't committed a crime yet.'
--Daniel Vice, Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Ownership Senior Attorney"
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 07:39 am
Better go through the Armory at the Tower of London and remove all the swords and halberds there. And let's stop by Buckingham Palace and confiscate the Queen's table knives and butter knives. You never know when she and Prince Charlie may have a heated disagreement.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 07:42 am
I got this post from a limey over at the Nuge board about his experience at home:

"Political correctness gone mad here. Society in meltdown. Even shooting the Byrdland with a bow & arrow is likely to get barred. Still ain't solving the gun crime though. Or the knife crime, or any other kinda crime.

You boys have got the balance. As I have stated many times on here, I don't like violence. Especially when it is perpetrated against me. I told ya what happened to me last weekend, and I'm still not over it. It has disturbed my head ever since Sunday. I just went back up to them shops and I'm on edge because if the guy is hanging around I have no weapon apart from bare hands and anger with which to defend myself...

Guns are taboo here, violent crime has the upper hand IMO"
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 09:08 pm
I think banning knives, concealed or not, is a good idea in an urban or suburban environment, since it would most likely be used as a weapon. In rural areas a knife can be a useful tool, as opposed to just being a weapon.

My point is, the fewer weapons of any sort people have in urban or suburban environments, the safer everyone is, in my opinion.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 01:06 am
Sorry Foofie, common sense is not welcome on this thread.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 05:50 am
For anyone who is new to this board, cjhsa is a well known flake. There is very little point in answering any of his points, except for the scant amusement afforded by rattling the bars of his cage.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 08:03 am
contrex wrote:
For anyone who is new to this board, cjhsa is a well known flake. There is very little point in answering any of his points, except for the scant amusement afforded by rattling the bars of his cage.

I'm a flake because I support the U.S. Constitution and dislike liberal asshats. I'm the biggest flake in the box, frosty.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 08:07 am
cjhsa wrote:
contrex wrote:

I'm a flake because I support the U.S. Constitution and dislike liberal asshats. I'm the biggest flake in the box, frosty.

Ah! Personal insight at last.

Better late than never.
0 Replies