Do you think Michael Jackson should've been charged guilty?

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 12:53 am
I know you guys are probably sick of hearing about this....and a lot of you swill probably say it was the juror's choice...but do any of you think he should have gone to jail? I love Michael Jackson's music and style, and he is by far my favorite artist, but just because I'm a huge fan doesn't mean I'll by default, assume he's innocent. I'm a fan, and even I can tell he is not right in the head!

I know that a lot of the accuser's and his sibiling's stories did not match, and that the accuser acted reasonably calm and somewhat goofy in court, and that the mother acted strange, loud and uneasy. And Sneddon obviously didn't really do a go job with evidence, either.

But after reading about what was found at Neverland Ranch, and previous accusations (sp?), I'm really starting to think Michael did something. Most of the things I had read were tabloid things, and kinda unbelievable. But then I read some things from The Smoking Gun, which I heard was very reliable. The things I read were very, very shocking. Shocked And Now I'm wondering if he truly did it or not. Edit (Moderator) URL removed

There's the link, if any of you are interested. And what do you think? Do you think he did it? Confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,888 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 04:21 am
Michael Jerkson and that trial are so much yesterday's news. He can't even BUY good will or even public interest in him at this point.
The sooner he disappears from the public eye, the better off the world will be. Music has moved on in the decades since he last had a hit.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 04:23 am
hes a freakoid from another reality. Just look at him, hes like the crypt keepers son.

Michael who?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 06:44 am
I think micheal jackson is one of those a-sexual type humans. I dont personally think he did anything to those kids.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 10:08 am
Oh yes, and I'm rich as well as handsome, too! :wink:

I personally believe he touched children in ways that are inappropiate and sexual. While I have no proof of that, why else would he, as a suspect, pay off his accuser to the tune of millions (and more than once) if he wasn't guilty of something?! Even if his accuser was a blood sucking leach (as this family was), they targeted him because they knew of his weakness.

He basically self-destructed and his day is over. May he go away from the public eye forever. And this is coming from someone who used to like his music, too.
0 Replies

kishia44

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:55 am
i dont think he touched those kids they probably wanted his money like really mj was freakin rich he could have paid for someone 2 touch {prostitute}
0 Replies