Cheeta Still Lives, World's Oldest

squinney

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 09:58 am
Of course Cheeta took a liking to Johnny. It was SOOO obvious. My gayapedar zinged the first time I saw Cheetah, and I think I was only like two at that time. I remember clearly giggling and pointing to the tv and saying "gaape." My mom for years said she had no idea what I was talking about but recorded it as my forst spoken word anyway.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 09:59 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I recall the time Cheetah had told a group of his buddies how easy Jane was and invited them over for some drinks and afterwards a good old fashioned chimpanzee-human gang bang would take place.

The chimps had a wonderful time pounding down the drinks and staring at Jane with desire in their eyes, but then Tarzan swung down from the trees on his vine and swooped her up, apparently in a hurry because they were attending a fashion show put on by the Chumungo tribe.

Just like that the voluptuous creature was gone, her lithe body disappearing amidst the branches and soon only the distant call of Tarzan could be heard.

The chimps sobered up quickly and looked around in a confused manner....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/Chimps.jpg

Soon the realization set in that they would not be sexually satisfied that day and they went back into the jungle, to mope and search for insects.

They're not moping.

They're fine.

You and your penothropomorphising.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 10:14 am
gayapedar.... Laughing
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 10:16 am
Stories about Cheeta's drinking are no subject for amusement, Gus.

Edgar mentioned that Cheeta now suffers from type 2 diabetes (a consequence from a lifetime of excessive drinking).
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 10:18 am
Upon reading this thread, Im amazed that wandel has actually taken the time to research the seemy underbelly of the eismuller -monkey affair.

I think thats entirely too much information.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 10:21 am
It is an ugly story, farmerman. I do not intend to "sugarcoat" the facts for the sake of Chai, Squinney, and Dlowan.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 10:29 am
Then, I suppose we have to know all the grizzly facts. I never did trust that smiling monkey.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 10:44 am
farmerman, I intuit you may be on Cheeta's payroll.

I notice you posted in, but did not mention here, your participation if another thread about ape rights in spain.

Cheeta - Next President of Spain?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 10:48 am
legal issues
I heard from a reliable source that the chimp had legal problems. It seems that due to legal issues with IRS,

he was accused and convicted ...

of

(Can you can feel this one coming yet ....?) Shocked

being

a

Tax cheetah! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 01:45 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Cheeta is in a sanctuary.

I am certain that "sanctuary" is some publicist's euphemism for treatment center.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 01:52 pm
http://www.maddogmedia.com/chimp.gif

A photo of Cheeta on the set of his last movie. The alcohol had begun to take a toll.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 01:54 pm
oh yeah...I can just hear him now.

WHASSA MADDERWHISSS YOUSE...

TAKE THEPHARKING SHOT ALLREDDY!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 01:56 pm
Sadly, his last movie was a cheap horror film produced in Italy.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 02:13 pm
and he pretty much just phoned it in. He was wasted . Being 75 and a monkey doesnt leave one with too many career options.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 03:43 pm
he could replace Bubbles, Michael Jackson's Chimp, right?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 08:01 am
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 08:04 am
If he pulls a car heist hes in big trouble. Calif has a close to zero tolerance law for GTA. I smell a made for TV movie. Or at least a name for a new rock band,
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 08:27 am
farmerman wrote:
If he pulls a car heist hes in big trouble. Calif has a close to zero tolerance law for GTA. I smell a made for TV movie. Or at least a name for a new rock band,

Think: Disney.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 12:40 am
What seems like a zillion years ago I lived in Nairobi for three years. Most afternoons I would drive from work to the game park for a few hours.

There was a section where orphaned, injured and surrendered pets were kept and among them was a chimpanzee who had been reared by a British colonial type who had recently died. The chimp could not, of course, survive in the wild and was cared for by the park rangers. Of an afternoon it seems, when his owner would come in from a day's farming or whatever, they would enjoy a gin and tonic and a cigarette together. The rangers had weaned him off the G&T's since his arrival at the park, but he was still allowed a cigarette.

I found this out one afternoon when I stopped to have a smoke near his enclosure. His hand slowly came through the bars, palm upwards with two fingers raised. I thought he was giving me the proverbial finger, but a ranger standing nearby told me the story and said there were no smokers on duty that day, and it was his way of asking for a ciggie. I lit one and gingerly placed it between the two upright fingers, and he proceeded to puff away contentedly. When he had finished he very carefully ground the butt out in the dirt.

After that, whenever I visited the game park, I made a point of stopping for a 'smoko' with my new friend.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 02:46 am
Great story lezzles. had all of us cacking our dacks
0 Replies