Help Me PLEASE!!

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 01:48 pm
Hello, Im Chantelle. My Boyfriend 'Gareth David Rhodes' Is 16 In 2 Months [06.08.92] And He Has Being Telling Me For The Last Couple Of Months That He Would Love To Meet His Father. He Doesnt Know A Great Deal About His Father Just That He Is Called 'Kevin Yates' & That He Used To Live In Hemsworth But Doesnt Know If He Still Does. Gareths Mother Is Called 'Annette Roper' I Just Want To Know If Anyone Has Any Details That Would Be Helpful.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,374 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 04:22 pm
I'm guessing they weren't too helpful here either.

Anyway, you'll probably have much better luck trying here: http://www.hemsworth.org/
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 07:01 pm
I am always emotionally crushed by posts like this one.

I always pray, in my atheistic way of praying, that some one passing will see this post and say " Shucks, I just had a brewski with Kevin Yates last night and I'll let him know that his little boy would love to talk to him."

That's the way it happens in the movies.

Joe(Make it happen here for Christ's sake!!)Nation
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 07:05 pm
Wishing you the best of luck... try the Electoral Roll on both names - available from your local council.
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 03:33 pm
You could try www.192.com -if he lived in Hemsworth 2002 or later. It may produce extra information. Or ask a social services department for help. BUT some people do not want to be found so you have to be prepared. Good luck.
0 Replies