Crackers !!!!

Tacuma

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 01:04 pm
Is there anyone out there who could make me an animated gif or a flash animation of a cracker, which bursts open and shows a bikini clad girl leaping out,?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,408 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 04:39 pm
be glad to...for a fee. how much are you willing to pay me?
0 Replies

Tacuma

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:58 pm
Crackers
Let me know your prices and if you are the cheapest offer, then you will get the job. P.M. me if you like.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:32 pm
elance is a good place for situations like this (where you don't need an answer, but actual work done that should be compensated).
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:54 pm
I have always wondered if people really do just want things cheap because they are comfortable with under valuing someone elses abilities, education, training and what have you

or do they just not care about quality?

(sorry. Not trying to attack the original poster. Just a question I have)
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:04 pm
shewolf: Here, Here!

I find many people would like it done for free. Then, when they get it for free or nearly for free, are critical.

[ flame off ]

oh sorry, I can't do that job for you. I don't work for lowest bidder type of work.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:24 pm
it urks me too.

I get people who ask about photography and their only concern is how cheap it is Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 10:50 pm
Blame Sears and Olan Mills and those cheapo conglomerates that set up in mall and snap pix for $10 per sitting..and then try to cram multi-packages down the throats of the consumer. Makes us professionals with a REAL artistic eye struggle more than need be.
0 Replies

Tacuma

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 02:18 am
Crackers
Ragman wrote:
shewolf: Here, Here!

I find many people would like it done for free. Then, when they get it for free or nearly for free, are critical.

[ flame off ]

oh sorry, I can't do that job for you. I don't work for lowest bidder type of work.

I sense a lack of professionalism and confidence in your abilities when faced with competition, or do you simply ask people to offer you money without being able to prove your worth. A good workman is worth his hire. I don't do business with moaners - only the successful.

Thanks for your post Robert Gentel. The succinct voice of reason, with a sensible and practical answer. The chatting old women clearly have time on their hands, and not much work to get on with, or they would not otherwise be wallowing in their own self pity here.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:00 am
You know nothing of us, yet you make your point clear that you only want cheap work.

Get off your high horse .

Quote:
A good workman is worth his hire.

Quote:
if you are the cheapest offer, then you will get the job

Rolling Eyes what a pain in the ass. You don't respect peoples work so quite pretending .

There is no way for anyone to prove their "professionalism" to someone who only asks of, and only cares about cost. Being cheap only reflects on you. The person who cares not about work quality , but only whether or not they have to part with their money. A customer who cares more about cost is not concerned with quality in the least and I damn sure am not going to lower my bar in hopes to get your pennies. To show respect to those who do things like that for a living, you dont ask about cost as if it is the end all say all of their ability. If someone is competitive then their prices will reflect it. But if you are shopping out of your pocketbook league then that is your problem, not the professionals'. Dont act like it is. No one owes you anything.But since you are not looking for quality, just being the cheapest , respectful questions are obviously not in your league.

Had someone offered to do this for free, you would have praised them ten fold and walked away feeling like you got what you deserve. I mean, it is the idea that there is no value in graphic work any way , since all they do is work on a computer. Why pay? Why should they charge a large amount of money. Besides , it is just an avatar. They are all over the internet. No need to pay for that. They are not worth it. They don't need income.

He never said anything about 'being' cheap. He simply said 'for a fee'.Did not offer to BE the cheapest, yet you call him a whiner? Customers , or potential customers like you I should say, are almost insulting with your holier then thou attitude of " You are not the cheapest I have found" As if you hold some kind of power because you have money.
Lady move out of the way, you are blocking my income. For every customer who wants cheap, there are 50 behind you ready to pay full price. Respectful people who know value and don't bicker about pennies.

I constantly turn away people who come to me asking about my price and saying that the can find a photographer for 50 or 60 dollars and wondering why I wont drop my prices.
It is because you get what you pay for dear consumer. And I am not in the market for working more then I am paid. No one is. And if your goal is to find cheap, you are going to fill that goal easily. Maybe you should raise YOUR bar and stop going for simple easy things .Stop satisfying yourself with the bottom feeders who accept pocket change for work and try getting something work your money. Might make you think a bit more and pay more attention to the quality of work you get. If that even matters.
Cheap **** is every where. Wallow in it little girl. Enjoy yourself.
0 Replies

Tacuma

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:35 am
Crackers
shewolfnm wrote:
You know nothing of us, yet you make your point clear that you only want cheap work.

Get off your high horse .

Quote:
A good workman is worth his hire.

Quote:
if you are the cheapest offer, then you will get the job

Rolling Eyes what a pain in the ass. You don't respect peoples work so quite pretending .

There is no way for anyone to prove their "professionalism" to someone who only asks of, and only cares about cost. Being cheap only reflects on you. The person who cares not about work quality , but only whether or not they have to part with their money. A customer who cares more about cost is not concerned with quality in the least and I damn sure am not going to lower my bar in hopes to get your pennies. To show respect to those who do things like that for a living, you dont ask about cost as if it is the end all say all of their ability. If someone is competitive then their prices will reflect it. But if you are shopping out of your pocketbook league then that is your problem, not the professionals'. Dont act like it is. No one owes you anything.But since you are not looking for quality, just being the cheapest , respectful questions are obviously not in your league.

Had someone offered to do this for free, you would have praised them ten fold and walked away feeling like you got what you deserve. I mean, it is the idea that there is no value in graphic work any way , since all they do is work on a computer. Why pay? Why should they charge a large amount of money. Besides , it is just an avatar. They are all over the internet. No need to pay for that. They are not worth it. They don't need income.

He never said anything about 'being' cheap. He simply said 'for a fee'.Did not offer to BE the cheapest, yet you call him a whiner? Customers , or potential customers like you I should say, are almost insulting with your holier then thou attitude of " You are not the cheapest I have found" As if you hold some kind of power because you have money.
Lady move out of the way, you are blocking my income. For every customer who wants cheap, there are 50 behind you ready to pay full price. Respectful people who know value and don't bicker about pennies.

I constantly turn away people who come to me asking about my price and saying that the can find a photographer for 50 or 60 dollars and wondering why I wont drop my prices.
It is because you get what you pay for dear consumer. And I am not in the market for working more then I am paid. No one is. And if your goal is to find cheap, you are going to fill that goal easily. Maybe you should raise YOUR bar and stop going for simple easy things .Stop satisfying yourself with the bottom feeders who accept pocket change for work and try getting something work your money. Might make you think a bit more and pay more attention to the quality of work you get. If that even matters.
Cheap **** is every where. Wallow in it little girl. Enjoy yourself.

With the greatest respect, clearly it is yourself with the problems, which you seem to wish us all to know about by evidencing them publicly. Not a good business approach to a prospective client, and indicitive of the fact that you are not the best person/business to hire, either by way of outlook or business expertise or acumen. As to my word "Cheapest", Maybe I should have used value for money rather than cheapest, for which i apologise. Goodbye.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:51 am
Well, that's not what you said.

You clearly said, "the cheapest gets the job" meaning, you care more about money than quality.

Which is your business.

If that's what you want, go with it. Sometimes, we have to put price as a definer of our service.

But don't expect a good quality job. You might get it. You might not. It's a gamble someone hung up on price takes. Remember the old adage, "You get what you pay for".
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 07:01 am
You are not my prospective client. Your opinion of my business practices dont matter.
And if you WERE my prospective client, opening with " if you are the cheapest" would get you turned away.

Dealing with successful people, as you claim to, would always get you turned away with that as an opening line. We successful people know the value of our work and have enough of a solid base that we dont have to accept the jab in respect, income, and dignity that comes from people who want cheap.

I did not post my first question to be any insult to you, about you , or even at you. It was simply a question.
Your ruffled feathers are evidence that I hit a raw, honest nerve.
0 Replies

Tacuma

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 07:02 am
Crackers
Case proved.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 07:05 am
precisely Wink
0 Replies