E-mail for after the Rapture

dlowan

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 05:00 pm
parados wrote:
Of course, if you write a note like that you better hope their security is as good as they claim. What if God hacked into their "secure system" and saw a note like that?

I think the rapturers' god is conceived in their image, and would ADORE messages like that.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 05:04 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
You've got to be kidding me.

Fundamentals never "kid". That might lead to laughter.

which leads to dancing ! Shocked
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 05:05 pm
so what the hell can someone say to another after this so called rapture that will make god turn around his nut bus and come back and get someone?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 06:40 am
Did anyone else notice the Google ads over there to the right...

Apparently the Rapture is big business.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 07:39 am
Re: E-mail for after the Rapture
djjd62 wrote:
Our purpose is to get one last message to the lost, at a time, when they might just be willing to hear it for the first and last time.

Even though it's too late for anyone left behind. So in other words, these people really really need to get that last "I told ya so" in there.

The difference between Genius and Insanity is that Genius has its limits.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 08:24 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
You've got to be kidding me.

Fundamentals never "kid". That might lead to laughter.

which leads to dancing ! Shocked

The fundamentalists are opposed to sex because it might lead to dancing.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 08:27 am
neologist wrote:
The word 'rapture' does not appear in the bible. I like to refer rapturites to this scriptural gem at Proverbs 2: 21,22:

"For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it. 22 As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it"

"The meek shall inherit the earth," you know?

On this basis, i am lead to conclude that the rapture freaks are the wicked, the iniquitious worshipers of false deities, the followers of false prophets (who themselves seek real profits). So, rapture their asses on up--the soonerer we're rid of 'em, the betterer . . .
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 10:12 am
some rapturite wrote:
Dear ___,

You were a real jerk in this life and now I'm up on a cloud, learning to play the harp, testing my wings and eating unlimited Krispy Kreme donuts because there are no calories in Heaven. They also have Dunkin' Donuts but we don't talk to those people because they're weird.

You stink and I win!

Yours in everlasting superiority, etc. etc.

If three of them decide to go to Vegas for a week, or lose PC access for a week because of a tornado or Katrina II, or if the database is brought down for a week due to server issues, etc., the emails will go out.
0 Replies