Aryan Nation endorses Obama over McCain for president*

NickFun

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:09 pm
Written by NickFun

In a stunning reversal from its usual policies, white Supremacist organization Aryan Nation announced today that it will endorse mixed-race candidate Barack Obama over his very white opponent John McCain for president of the United States.

"Granted, Obama is a (African-American)", said Aryan leader August Kreis III. "But when faced with the alternative of McCain I think I'd rather Obama be president!"

Kreis explained that McCain has a fetish with "conquest and glory". He fears the Arizona senator would be more likely to seek global domination and could inadvertently wind up destroying the entire planet.

"McCain don't give a **** about global warming or health care or anything for the good of mankind whether they be white or (African American)", Kreis continued. "I want to see my grandkids grow up!"

When told about the endorsement, Obama seemed very pleased. "I want to thank August Kreis III and the other two members of that organization", Obama said politely.

*I published this story as a joke. You could imagine my surprise when I got this email from Aryan Nations:

Greetings Jeff,

It's actually amazing what you wrote about me on thespoof endorsing Barak Obama's candidacy, for it's like you took the words out of my mouth! You are good...

For Faith, Folk & Family,
August B. Kreis III
Director, Aryan Nations

OUR RACE IS OUR NATION!
RACIAL PURITY IS OUR NATIONS SECURITY!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,810 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Gala

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:33 pm
Wait, back up-- where'd you originally publish this? Please fill in the blanks.
0 Replies

Dr Huff

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 01:17 pm
It's HERE
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 01:57 pm
Thanks Dr Huff. Aryan Nations is the scariest white supremacist group on the planet. It dumbfounds me that the guy would actually endorse Obama! I guess there's hope for this world after all!
Green Witch

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 02:45 pm
NickFun wrote:
Thanks Dr Huff. Aryan Nations is the scariest white supremacist group on the planet. It dumbfounds me that the guy would actually endorse Obama! I guess there's hope for this world after all!

He's not really endorsing Obama. A number of these hate groups say they are backing Obama because they know their so called endorsement will turn some people off of the candidate. It's some silly reverse psychology game they are playing.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 11:40 am
NickFun wrote:

They are scary. Though their numbers have dwindled, they're still out there...Ever see a spider web tatoo at the elbow? It means KKK. I was taking my car to a really good mechanic, I liked him, a pleasant fella.

When the weather got warm and he was wearing a T-shirt I noticed the spider web tatoo and asked him about it, he hemmed and hawed and never gave a direct answer. I never went back.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 10:04 pm
I shall keep my eyes open for those tattoos.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 05:00 pm
Google 'spider web tattoo" and 'elbow' and read the Wiki article. The tat apparently has many meanings; it certainly can mean what Gala said.

Other meanings include having served in prison, being caught in a bad life, trapped in the system (popular with punks), whatever you want, and more.

Please don't condemn everyone with this tattoo before you know them!
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 01:39 pm
Wy wrote:
Google 'spider web tattoo" and 'elbow' and read the Wiki article. The tat apparently has many meanings; it certainly can mean what Gala said.

Other meanings include having served in prison, being caught in a bad life, trapped in the system (popular with punks), whatever you want, and more.

Please don't condemn everyone with this tattoo before you know them!

I lived in Indiana-- home of the KKK, believe me, this is what it means. I have never ever, ever in my life time seen a spider tatoo on anyone but white men.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 04:36 pm
But do you know that all those white men are racist? Or are you assuming so because of the tattoo?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 11:30 pm
I think it's generally safe to say that anyone with that tattoo is bad news -- racist or not. But, of course, now I'm discriminating against people with spider web tats on their elbows.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 01:30 pm
NickFun wrote:
I think it's generally safe to say that anyone with that tattoo is bad news -- racist or not. But, of course, now I'm discriminating against people with spider web tats on their elbows.

I don't agree-- tatoos have become mainstream. I just think some tatoos have symbolism.

I asked my mechanic (former) what his spider web tatoo meant, he hemmed and hawed and dodged the question.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 01:32 pm
Wy wrote:
But do you know that all those white men are racist? Or are you assuming so because of the tattoo?

I'm not comfortable when I see the tattoo. My radar goes up.

If I saw some guy with a tatoo that said Mom on his shoulder that wouldn't leave me questioning.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 02:17 pm
But if I see a tattoo that says "Someone else's Mom" that would make me question further.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 01:51 pm
NickFun wrote:
But if I see a tattoo that says "Someone else's Mom" that would make me question further.

Ha. When I lived in the Midwest one of the big t-shirt sellers was one with the inscription "Your Mom is Cute."

Vile stuff.
0 Replies

RevDrSteele

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 08:54 pm
@NickFun,
I don't believe it, The "A Nation" supporting Obama, you whimps, I thought you stood for something? Not that I am in favor of violence, but the fact that I see grand standing in documentaries on the History channel about how WHITE the world should be, and now with Obama, nothing. just rhetoric I guess. our country is truly in a state of OBAMAnation. pitiful!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 02:01 am
Oh look, a real, live nazi puke!
0 Replies