Is $2.30/gallon....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,447 • Replies: 48
No top replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 08:09 am
Gouging the wealthy nations. Theft by deception.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 08:30 am
cjhsa
What are you talking about?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 08:40 am
Just what I said. It's $2.30 south of the border......
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 08:43 am
cjhsa wrote:
Gouging the wealthy nations. Theft by deception.
This is what I was referring too Confused
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 08:47 am
Think about it. What could justify gas costing $1.70 less just across the border?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 08:54 am
You expect me to think Laughing

btw the nug is playing in concert next month where I live.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 08:56 am
Go. It's one of the best deals in show business.

Tom Petty was just here in Grand Rapids, and tickets were going for $125+. Tom Petty blows in concert.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 09:07 am
I would go except I don't like the venue where the concert is. I have been to 1 concert there and it just gets too out of hand. Tom Petty will be in concert here in August.

I was just in Mexico (Cabo) and I believe I paid more for gas than $2.30 a gallon.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 09:12 am
Isn't the selling of gasoline a government monopoly in Mexico?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 09:23 am
Hi george and don't know the answer to that.

It is kind of ironic that our President wants to use our own resources in Alaska to get oil, but enviromentalist put up a fit.
http://www.govspot.com/issues/anwr.htm
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 09:49 am
TTH wrote:
Hi george and don't know the answer to that.

It is kind of ironic that our President wants to use our own resources in Alaska to get oil, but enviromentalist put up a fit.
http://www.govspot.com/issues/anwr.htm

The amount of oil in the area is trivial compared to our greedy needs and the damage to the environment could be great. Even the oil companies haven't pushed for it because it wouldn't be worth the exploration expense. Americans have to start looking at the bigger picture and stop being so obsessed with keeping their piggy lifestyles afloat at the risk of destroying the beauty and purity of the earth. Thank God that the Bushies will soon be on their way out of Washington and we can begin to (hopefully) repair the damage they have wrought.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 09:53 am
Yep, it's all Bush's fault....

(it's like dealing with two year olds)
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 09:55 am
Solar energy is poised to make oil obsolete, anyway.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 09:56 am
cjhsa wrote:

No, the problem dates back to Reagan. Although Bush's energy policies haven't brought us any closer to be being free of the oil tit the Saudi's supply us with. Imagine if Bush had pushed for alternative energy 8 years ago - we would not be paying $4 for gas today. Imagine if Reagan had done it in the 80's...just imagine.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 09:57 am
DrewDad wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 10:01 am
cjhsa wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I agree it is not poised to replace oil, but some how I don't see the humor in it. You will enjoy the future cjhsa...It's going to look like this:

http://op-for.com/road_warrior.jpg
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 10:06 am
Green Witch wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

No, the problem dates back to Reagan. Although Bush's energy policies haven't brought us any closer to be being free of the oil tit the Saudi's supply us with. Imagine if Bush had pushed for alternative energy 8 years ago - we would not be paying $4 for gas today. Imagine if Reagan had done it in the 80's...just imagine.
.....and what exactly did Clinton do? He sat there and imagined. Oh no, excuse me, he sat there and will be remembered for getting a blow job in the white house.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 10:08 am
http://www.fox6.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=503808d8-13d7-4128-a61b-7987df65ea44
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 10:15 am
TTH wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

.....and what exactly did Clinton do? He sat there and imagined. Oh no, excuse me, he sat there and will be remembered for getting a blow job in the white house.

I agree Clinton could have done more, but if you look at his energy record it's better than Reagan or either Bush. I'm sure you can do your own Googling, not that I think you will.

Why does a blow job bother you more than starting a useless, expensive war that has killed thousands of Americans with no end in sight? You don't have to answer this question - I can guess the answer.

Sorry cjhsa, Fox has about as much credibility as the National Enquirer. I don't look at Fox links.
0 Replies