how can i make my dream come true

i0anna

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 11:29 am
hi! I'm from Cyprus and i'm 17 years old! i want to become an actress soooo much. i mean.. i cant imagine my live doing anything else. acting is like the air which i breath! Unfortunately i cant do that in cyprus. can you tell me how can i make that dream come true???
its very difficult because im stuck in Cyprus and i cant just give up everything and go to America-Hollywood (that's where i want to do my career). please help me. can i communicate with some directors who want to make a film with teenagers? or is anyone comming to Cyprus for auditions?

Thank you!
kisses
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 728 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:18 pm
You should get an established agent (with good references) who can protect your interests. They will do publicity for you if they think you have the face and talent for film. Many people will tell you they are looking for a young girl to be in a movie, but they might not be telling the truth. Never go to an audition alone, bring a parent or older family member, not just a girlfriend.

In the meantime, take lots of acting classes. Join a local theatre group. Perhaps you should consider going to a university in the USA or England to study theatre.
0 Replies

VaneEnglish

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 10:47 am
also it´s really important that you follow your dream, don´t give up!!!!! and stay true to what you most desire... :wink:
0 Replies

GhostSong

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 03:13 pm
never give up
0 Replies