Quote from the movie Dazed and Confused.

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 02:40 pm
You Gotta Just Keep on Livin Man L-I-V-I-N....quote from the movie Dazed and Confused.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,211 • Replies: 6
No top replies

panzade

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 06:54 pm
"You Can't Handle The Truth"-quote from A Few Good Men
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 07:02 pm
"Do the chickens have large talons?"

Laughing Laughing (one of my all-time favorite movie quotes from Napolean Dynamite)
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 07:56 am
aidan wrote:
"Do the chickens have large talons?"

Laughing Laughing (one of my all-time favorite movie quotes from Napolean Dynamite)

Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 08:24 am
"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." -- Caddyshack
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 10:17 am
Ticomaya wrote:
"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." -- Caddyshack

sweet Smile
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 10:37 am
Clockwork Orange-first scene

ALEX (V.O.)
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie and Dim and we sat in the Korova milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova Milk Bar sold milkplus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence. Our pockets were full of money so there was no need on that score, but, as they say, money isn't everything.
0 Replies