KOBE BRYANT IS THE MVP FOR 2008

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 10:39 am
I don't know what you mean by adding friends. I think your friends simply have to register and they're in. You aren't allowed to PM people here until you're here for a while. You can recieve Private Messages, but you can't send them. I guess that is to deter spammers. It's a cool site. You should get your friends to join. Especially if you want to talk sports. Sports talk is somewhat lacking around here.
0 Replies

Johnmg

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 10:42 am
Yea i do like this forum alot, could you add me as a member, is there groups in here like other sites, like in comparison, a "clan" in a online game? that you can join.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 10:45 am
I don't think so. But they are about to launch a whole new version of this site any day now (so they've said for a while). Maybe they'll have all that functionality then.

I think if you want real answers to these questions though, you should start a thread in this forum. You'll be more likely get more responses from mods and administrators and people in the know.
0 Replies

Johnmg

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 10:46 am
Thanks for the advice
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 10:47 am
No problem. Enjoy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 10:07 pm
Let's see Garnett do this.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 01:22 pm
i'm sure the laker brass was thrilled to see that particular footage...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 01:56 pm
Did you see the one where he jumps over the moving car? That one looks real. No way they could be though I guess. Oh well, I guess Kobe will have to limit his feats of superhaman ability to the ball court and kicking the **** out of Tim Duncan and Co.

I am going to miss seeing Eva Longoria once the Lakers beat their asses this week.
0 Replies