This is a stick-up...There is a bank robbery going down...

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 06:38 pm
Good evening. I'm johnboy. Sometime ago we did some communal writing here (see A Continuing Story and A Pompous Bunch of Asses). It was a lot of fun but it withered. I would sure like to revive it.

Here is the set up: There are three tellers, a manager and a loan officer in the bank. There are four customers. There are two robbers.

Your task is to choose one of the characters and, in about 100 words or so, tell the rest of us about that person.

If you have never participated in this kind of exercise before, please try it. You may find it amusing. Thank you . -rjb-
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,104 • Replies: 1
No top replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 11:54 am
Damn. There was, I say was, one response that was quite graphic. The author later sent me a PM
explaining his/her posting. We exchanged a couple of messages. He/she offered to delete the posting but I thought I made it clear that that was not necessary. But the response is gone and I am sorry about that.
I firmly believe in this communal fiction writing concept. It allows us the opportunity, through the creation of a character, to comment on things.

I'm still pimping for "A Pompous Bunch of Asses."
Climb on board.
0 Replies