Religion or just mental illness?

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:22 pm
When Rama-lama-ding-dong shows up, you know the thread is fuched.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:34 pm
If Alla is worse than Buddha when will take the next commerical best seller.

Should I expose other religion?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 01:48 pm
Holy crap, it's like disjointed Haiku. Smile
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 02:42 am
Play nice!
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 02:49 am
Wo, no offense intended, 6Yuri9... (ok, I'll be honest - offence intended) but you seem to be a bit (actually, hugely) lacking in brainpower!
0 Replies

6Yuri9

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 11:57 am
aperson wrote:
Wo, no offense intended, 6Yuri9... (ok, I'll be honest - offence intended) but you seem to be a bit (actually, hugely) lacking in brainpower!

no offence taken. You really don't know who i am in real life and i really don't know you. You will probably meet me but not know that i am yuri. and i may probably meet u and not know that you are aperson. which in fact you are.

I could be the smartest person you will ever meet and you won't know who i am. maybe im covering myself. maybe im not. maybe im playing "dumb" maybe im not.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 03:50 pm
If I were mentally ill
I will be religious.
Until then i waterboard/torture you all with my barbaric English.
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 05:04 pm
Well you took it well - I'll give you that, Yuri, but no I won't probably meet you, considering there are 60 billion people on this planet.
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 05:04 pm
Na sorry, I'm being mean. I'll stop now.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 01:49 am
aperson wrote:
..considering there are 60 billion people on this planet.

Wow, do you think we can feed them all? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

6Yuri9

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 10:40 am
Francis wrote:
aperson wrote:
..considering there are 60 billion people on this planet.

Wow, do you think we can feed them all? Twisted Evil

"Feed" - YES.
You are being too general. Be more specific. I can feed you a rat i can feed you poison i can feed you human meat.

If you are refferring to proper food and drinks as "feed" then no. we will not be able to feed everyone.
0 Replies

6Yuri9

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 10:42 am
aperson wrote:
Well you took it well - I'll give you that, Yuri, but no I won't probably meet you, considering there are 60 billion people on this planet.

You are right. I did take a lot of offence to it. I shouldn't though. Im working on ignoring you.

I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOUR NEXT COMMENT .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 11:09 am
aperson wrote:
. . . considering there are 60 billion people on this planet.

Given that there were just over 6 billion when i went to bed last night, i'd be interested to know what you allege to have been the cause of this unprecedented overnight population explosion.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 11:32 am
Re: Religion or just mental illness?
rosborne979 wrote:
Cyracuz wrote:
Religion or just mental illness?

Very hard to distinguish the two in this case. And unfortunately in many cases.

I agree with rosborne.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 01:26 pm
Hello CI,
how are things in the silly-cone-valley-of-the-dolls? I have the most beastly cold imaginable.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 03:46 pm
Chumly wrote:
Hello CI,
how are things in the silly-cone-valley-of-the-dolls? I have the most beastly cold imaginable.

Hi Chumly, Drink a lot of oj; it's helped me keep healthy without colds for over a decade.

Silly cone valley is holding its own, and the most amazing part of all this is the simple fact that the home values and sales in our ZIP code are increasing.

We visited our neighbors last month after they had installed new interior doors, so we decided to do the same. Unfortunately, after talking to the contractor, we're having major, major, work done on interior and exterior of our 50-some-year-old house. Gotta cut back on my travels beginning in 2009 to pay for all this renovation. LOL

Take care of that cold!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 03:56 pm
For better or worse, house prices are still on the mega-rise here too, Canada's open-arms immigration policy drives it.

Why don't you do some of the finish carpentry yourself, a Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a fun piece.

This is my second cold in 6 months, I hate it big time! I drank quarts of orange juice, all it did was give me diarrhea and make me get up to pee every few hours......
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 04:14 pm
Chumly, At my age, the only "work" I now engage in is in my yard. Most of the interior work is now finished; we're now waiting for our carpets to be installed on the tenth, and the electrician is coming tomorrow to install the light fixtures in our newly remodeled garage and our family room. The workers are digging trenches around our house for a drainage system to minimize wall cracks from the ups and downs of our foundation during the rainy season. The stucco will have "permanent" paint, so we won't have to ever paint the house again (we should live so long). Things are progressing, but it's been one month of renovation now, and our house is still disorganized.

I'm off to the Middle East on Thursday for 17-days, so I'll be absent from a2k, but will try to latch onto an internet cafe along the way.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 04:26 pm
Nice!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 09:58 pm
The major difference between psychotics and fundamentalist religionists is that the former REALLY believe in their "fairy tales," the fundamentalists only feel in an obligation to claim belief.
0 Replies