Hillary Clinton involuntarily committed

NickFun

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 01:31 pm
Written by NickFun

New York senator and former aspiring presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was involuntarily committed to the Washington D.C. psychiatric unit of St. Elizabeth's Hospital this afternoon, according to sources.

A psychiatrist, who asked that her name not be revealed, told a reporter that Ms. Clinton suffers from megalomania, paranoia followed by delusions of grandeur, hallucinations and is a diagnosed sociopath.

"She still thinks she stands a chance of becoming president", said the psychiatrist. "She also believes that she was fired upon and had to escape gunfire in Bosnia whereas, in reality, she was greeted at her limo by a little girl with flowers. Also, she firmly believes that Barak Obama is a black Islamic Jihadist out to get her and destroy the country".

As Ms Clinton was being led away in a straightjacket one onlooker heard Hillary scream, "When I'm President I will send you to Guatanamo!!!" in reference to her captors.

When questioned about his wife, former president Bill Clinton simply said, "she's getting the best of care".

Some sources speculated that Barak Obama's campaign was behind Hillary's abduction and hospitalization. Obama himself firmly denied the allegations.

"She's just a crazy bitch", Obama stated as he firmly held a copy of the Koran.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 695 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 07:50 pm
Bitchs are good. Bitchs get things done.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 06:10 am
I was thinking of starting a topic on that, actually. I've seen that sentiment several places (Tina Fey started it I guess) and I really, really disagree. (That's just the sentiment, not whether this particular person gets things done or not -- her campaign doesn't seem to be a sparkling example.)

(Funny tho NickFun.)
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 07:11 pm
Thanks Soz. I do think Hillary has gone off the deep end a bit. I would rather a sane person "gets things done" before an insane person does!
0 Replies