Global Warming is Cyclical?

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:28 am
I honestly had never heard this before.

But during one of my morning talk radio shows someone mentioned it and it got me thinking.

Is global warming cyclical?

I could buy it only if it was also acknowledged that we are helping the cycle move more quickly. I don't think we have little or zero effect on the environment.

I typed it into Google and the first link I got was written in 2005 (have I been under a rock the last few years??). Another in 2003.

Has there been anything recent on this?

What do you think? Is it us trashing the world or simply the earth going through it's cycle?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,282 • Replies: 1
No top replies

fishin

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:37 am
The earth has gone through numerous warming and cooling sessions. You've no doubt heard mention of previous "ice ages". Most of North America has been covered by glaciers at one point or another in time. It isn't currently - hence, the globe warmed and the ice retreated.

That isn't questioned by anyone. The question is man's impact on that cycle which is seperately referred to as "anthropogenic warming".
0 Replies