When is the best time a day for jogging?

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2003 06:09 am
6:00 Morning? or 4:00-5:00pm? or night?

I used to jog at morning. Recently a message from newspaper said best time for gym is around 5 pm. And some of my friend jog at night. So need some advice. Especially for some pro `s advice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,826 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2003 06:13 am
Morning.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2003 06:19 am
I don't jog, but I do speed walk and work out. I find that I accomplish much more in the mornings, when I am more rested!
0 Replies

amethyst

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2003 06:31 am
gotta it. Sometimes i feel a bit sleepy after jooging, is it coz a little bit too much i can bear.
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2003 12:03 am
depends on when your weight training is, the actual best time for fat burning without catabolic effects is mid day as your metabolism is still working well, you have eaten well and your not too close to your lifting time. Remember (HIIT) Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2003 02:01 pm
it also depends on what health conditions you have, which might be impacted. for instance, people with allergies are limited around different times of days and weather conditions, as to when they should do any outdoor exercise. Other people have to relate their exercise to medication intake.

most people shouldn't exercise too close to bedtime as it will impair their ability to sleep well. There are some people who get the best result in the evening.

It's quite an individual thing.
0 Replies

amethyst

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 06:08 am
safecracker? Midday?After lunch, are you kidding? Isnt it is not to do any exercise after meal?I am not doing any weight training.Actually the most part of my body which need excercise is waist. Wondering how can make it more `sexy~`! SUGGESTION??????????

In that case, it depends the feeling that physical demands, right, ehBeth?

Another Q is : As all the execsice better are not interrupted, what should I do in menses days?
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 11:49 pm
You need food's energy to drive you through the workout, so a small amount of food in your stomach is best. A lot of people believe that more fat will be burned if they work out on an empty stomach. This simply isn't true. The majority of fat that is burned occurs in the two hours after your workout as your core body temperature returns to normal (this is called EPOC). the key is to stick with it. The reason I say midday is because you then have both food and energy Smile you cant lose fat where you want to lose fat that is up to your body but HIIT and some good ab work will get you there. remember resistance ppl dont force out 10000's of situps that will create the look of a GH gut in the future.
0 Replies

amethyst

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 06:27 am
Thanks, nice cracker Smile

And according to your tips, I found these two links:
http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit_table.asp

http://answers.google.com/answers/main?cmd=threadview&id=211314

Do you think it will work?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 06:49 am
Wow, what a beautiful picture.
0 Replies

amethyst

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 06:53 am
Wilso, check the last reply :
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9896&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90
:)Enjoy!
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 11:31 pm
the links are Ok, theres just so many ab exercises I like going heavy. the HIIT programs on there are beginner so they will do you for now, I posted a more advanced routine in the weightloss thread awhile ago if you want to check that out.
0 Replies

amethyst

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 09:24 pm
Checking out......
Transfering the data to my mind......
Balancing.........
Do the beginer programs frist!Smile
0 Replies