To sum up...

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 09:58 am
My candidate is better than your candidate. I can state this quite objectively. My candidate has better programs, more experience, and is just plain smarter than your candidate. I know this for a fact. My candidate appeals to a broader segment of the general public than your candidate. I read that on a blog that I bookmarked. My candidate is fiscally responsible, while your candidate will mortgage my children's future with wasteful spending. And I don't even have any children. My candidate has whiter teeth, fresher breath, and fewer cavities than your candidate. My candidate can be waxed to a brighter shine than your candidate. I say this without any bias. My candidate still has that "new car smell." My candidate supports all the things that I support and opposes all the things that I oppose: your candidate doesn't even come close. And remember, I didn't come into this with any preconceived notions. My candidate is preferred by three out of four dentists, and the fourth one prefers Nader. My candidate has more friends on MySpace than your candidate. That's important. My candidate cleans up good. My candidate polls better among suburban Catholic white male union members with advanced degrees, and that's the key demographic in this election. I saw that on Tim Russert's show. He had a graph and everything. My candidate can win all of the states that matter; your candidate can only win the states that don't matter. I've got a map here somewhere that proves it. My candidate's spouse is better looking; your candidate's spouse is a horribly mis-shapen homunculus who lives under a bridge. And I can say that because I'm a very fair-minded person. My candidate rocks; your candidate -- not so much. My candidate is environmentally friendly, carbon-neutral, and biodegradable. My candidate never has that "not-so-fresh feeling." My candidate believes in hard work, fair play, and the American dream; your candidate is some sort of fascist Trotskyite. I read that on an internet forum, so it must be true. My candidate didn't forget Poland. Some of my candidate's best friends are gay. My candidate has never had an extra-marital affair; your candidate was seen consorting with barnyard animals. I have reliable sources. My candidate feels your pain; your candidate feels kinda' gassy. A vote for your candidate means the terrorists have won. I assure you, I am approaching this with an open mind. My candidate has your back, man. My candidate gets your whites whiter and your colors brighter. Your candidate prefers Brand X.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,183 • Replies: 12
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 10:34 am
Rings of Carlin...
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:54 am
Not Carlin, I assure you.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 08:07 am
Well done, sir.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 08:17 am
joefromchicago wrote:
Not Carlin, I assure you.

maybe not, but it has his tone, vocabulary and wit.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 08:19 am
Re: To sum up...
joefromchicago wrote:
My candidate is better than your candidate.

This, and everything that follows it is absolutely Wrong! I have proof. If you look where I've looked you'll find it too.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 08:56 am
Re: To sum up...
JPB wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
My candidate is better than your candidate.

This, and everything that follows it is absolutely Wrong! I have proof. If you look where I've looked you'll find it too.

Nunh unh! 'Fraid not!

Hah! I win through superior logic!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 08:58 am
Quote:
Your candidate prefers Brand X.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 09:16 am
Damn, that's good! Thanks, Joe.

My candidate leaps tall buildings at a single bound.
Your candidate trips over sidewalk cracks.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 09:22 am
Your candidate's mama is so fat, when I tell her to haul ass, she gotta make two trips.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 09:33 am
Your candidate's mama is so fat, she smokes turkeys after sex.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 10:55 am
Brand X wrote:
Quote:
Your candidate prefers Brand X.

Twisted Evil

:wink: I hadn't thought of that.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 01:04 pm
Somebody ask about Carlin?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8044209999053373777&q=carlin%2C+politicians&total=62&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
0 Replies